If I started working on a web site strictly for dominion, would you join?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valcyclovir View Post
good idea, post ur link here once it's ready
Thanks, and will do. Trying to think of a name for now. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Trying to think of a name for now. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them.
Dominate Dominion

The Dominionators' Forum

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Dominate Dominion
Ooooooooo. I like this one. Nice.

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Bump. Looking for more suggestions/ideas before I make it.

ManaPowered

10-10-2011

Not very family friendly but:
Dominion: We'll Cap Your Ass

ManaPowered

10-10-2011

Capturing Windmill

Im Bwuce Ree

10-10-2011

If you do in fact make a site could you please make a space for casual players looking for a team for just a few games? i dont like to do PUGs and it would be nice to be able to build a stable of other casual players who arent really out to "Go Pro" but just want to play and have a good time in a relaxed environment.

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Bwuce Ree View Post
If you do in fact make a site could you please make a space for casual players looking for a team for just a few games? i dont like to do PUGs and it would be nice to be able to build a stable of other casual players who arent really out to "Go Pro" but just want to play and have a good time in a relaxed environment.
Sounds like a good idea. Yes I will.

DG TheFeedski

10-10-2011

Bump. So I plan on studying for my test tomorrow a bit more, then having a few drinks and start working on this. I'm hoping it will be complete my Sunday at least. But i'm still open to more suggestions. Keep tossing them out. I need your feedback in order for this to work the best for all of us. Let me know what YOU would love to see in a site, and i'll try to make it happen.

The Codyman

10-10-2011

good idea, i would jump on it too.

123456 ... 7