What I've found on 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BulletTime

10-10-2011

Most people don't know how to play good at high level in the normal games.... They complain about how I didn't come down to help while I am laning top with another player... They are to dependent... Any of you 3v3ers that read this please.... don't be dependants thx

infinite azure

10-10-2011

you probably ought to follow if you know that your lane opponent pushed and is ganking grab the quick last hits and run to help your bot lane, this isn't SR you can't solo-farm for ages without being reactive, it will make you lose.

BulletTime

10-10-2011

no I don't go down unless I see the person in lane go down.. a few situations the person in lane was still in the lane not going down for a gank... that is what i mean by dependent they can't just handle normal laning 2v2

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenNecro View Post
Most people don't know how to play good at high level in the normal games.... They complain about how I didn't come down to help while I am laning top with another player... They are to dependent... Any of you 3v3ers that read this please.... don't be dependants thx
u do know the whole point of the 3 vs 3 map is continuous ganks right? there's no point having a champion on top who can't gank an enemy since it's different fron the summoner's map

infinite azure

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenNecro View Post
no I don't go down unless I see the person in lane go down.. a few situations the person in lane was still in the lane not going down for a gank... that is what i mean by dependent they can't just handle normal laning 2v2
If it turns out they aren't ganking, instead YOU gank, and you force their team into a 2v3 instead.

Fair fights should not happen if you can help it. Always have the upper hand. Your opponent will be trying to do the same.

BulletTime

10-11-2011

right my point still remains tho.... They died and blamed me right in the middle of laning against nidalee at top... it was a 2v2 laning situation at bot... I do understand its all about ganking, but if they dont seee me coming for a gank with them why do they decide to get owned?

Sam

10-11-2011

When you called MIA, follow him, thats why you keep your lane even as much as possible, whoever goes bottom 1st, probably decide the 1st blood. So when you see him gone u better react quick

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Just call mia or intercept him(counter gank) you can also push top really hard to force him back top or he loses top!