Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kianistus

Member

10-10-2011

Why is pantheon so low? If you build him right he is quite survivable and can still deal damage. Plus his ult gives him great map control and aegis is a free kill on a squishy if you have another team member near you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Duke of One

Member

10-10-2011

Quote:
Godzealot:
Were you playing against me? Cause I'm the only guy I know who plays TT Veigar, and even then I'm just fooling around. Veigar's problem is that most people can just own him in lane, basically.


Veigar farm with q and w, and e helps prevent ganks. Veigar always kill, never die in lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Duke of One

Member

10-10-2011

Quote:
kianistus:
Why is pantheon so low? If you build him right he is quite survivable and can still deal damage. Plus his ult gives him great map control and aegis is a free kill on a squishy if you have another team member near you.


Pantheon is good, tier 2 on saiyushu list. Saiyushu is true pro plat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

Senior Member

10-10-2011

sadly , my tier list was very close to this one ..... i just dont have the platinum medal for season one destroying my cred.....check it out and ull laugh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godzealot

Member

10-10-2011

Quote:
The Duke of One:
Veigar farm with q and w, and e helps prevent ganks. Veigar always kill, never die in lane.


Thats 3 spells right there. A good laner shouldn't let Veigar get to lvl 3 without killing him a bunch of times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

10-10-2011

Quote:
rayoul:
sadly , my tier list was very close to this one ..... i just dont have the platinum medal for season one destroying my cred.....check it out and ull laugh


Um, its a *bit* different. You had Veigar in "godly" tier for one...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

Senior Member

10-10-2011

we all know tht when ur good u dont die ... u just get zoned ... and when ur really good u dont die and dont get zoned .. but ur tower receives some early game damage .... simple rules that dont make veigar a good char .. but tht make ur comment not accurate

soz mate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

10-10-2011

Quote:
kianistus:
Why is pantheon so low? If you build him right he is quite survivable and can still deal damage. Plus his ult gives him great map control and aegis is a free kill on a squishy if you have another team member near you.


Pantheon is someone that I could move up. Right now I have him down lower near Olaf and Wukong if I remember correctly but that is subject to change. If enough people want to move him up, I'll move him up. Remember, this isn't for me, its for everyone else. If people think he should be moved up, he will be moved up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

Senior Member

10-10-2011

lol ...... i said it was a bit different ....... u only mentioned veigar here........... u probably knoiw what a bit different means right ??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

Senior Member

10-10-2011

tolda ya youd be back rayoul