Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kianistus

10-10-2011

Why is pantheon so low? If you build him right he is quite survivable and can still deal damage. Plus his ult gives him great map control and aegis is a free kill on a squishy if you have another team member near you.

The Duke of One

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzealot View Post
Were you playing against me? Cause I'm the only guy I know who plays TT Veigar, and even then I'm just fooling around. Veigar's problem is that most people can just own him in lane, basically.
Veigar farm with q and w, and e helps prevent ganks. Veigar always kill, never die in lane.

The Duke of One

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianistus View Post
Why is pantheon so low? If you build him right he is quite survivable and can still deal damage. Plus his ult gives him great map control and aegis is a free kill on a squishy if you have another team member near you.
Pantheon is good, tier 2 on saiyushu list. Saiyushu is true pro plat.

rayoul

10-10-2011

sadly , my tier list was very close to this one ..... i just dont have the platinum medal for season one destroying my cred.....check it out and ull laugh

Godzealot

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of One View Post
Veigar farm with q and w, and e helps prevent ganks. Veigar always kill, never die in lane.
Thats 3 spells right there. A good laner shouldn't let Veigar get to lvl 3 without killing him a bunch of times.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoul View Post
sadly , my tier list was very close to this one ..... i just dont have the platinum medal for season one destroying my cred.....check it out and ull laugh
Um, its a *bit* different. You had Veigar in "godly" tier for one...

rayoul

10-10-2011

we all know tht when ur good u dont die ... u just get zoned ... and when ur really good u dont die and dont get zoned .. but ur tower receives some early game damage .... simple rules that dont make veigar a good char .. but tht make ur comment not accurate

soz mate

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianistus View Post
Pantheon is someone that I could move up. Right now I have him down lower near Olaf and Wukong if I remember correctly but that is subject to change. If enough people want to move him up, I'll move him up. Remember, this isn't for me, its for everyone else. If people think he should be moved up, he will be moved up.

rayoul

10-10-2011

lol ...... i said it was a bit different ....... u only mentioned veigar here........... u probably knoiw what a bit different means right ??

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

tolda ya youd be back rayoul