Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
AzuraZero:
also just played a cait game, and I can't believe I forgot about how much better her ult is on TT, all the bends curves and walls prevent the bullet from being blocked in jungle fights, also her passive triggers in bushes all over making her total damage from headshots doubled, she's incredibly safe bot with traps in both bushes.

Never thought about that before, thanks. I'll move her up to... T5? That sound good? lol
Sticking with top of T6 for now. I really don't think the bottom half of the list matters as much as the top so I'm going to focus there for now.

EMPtime

10-10-2011

I think Nunu and Blitzcrank are amazing in TT....at least I think they should be much higher than you make them to be.

Saiyushu

10-10-2011

Okay, so after seeing Vraell's take on a TT tier list, I thought I should probably make one using my experience in TT. If you think that someone should be higher / lower, post and I'll try to change it. And please, if you want to downvote it, go ahead. Just make sure to post why you don't like it and remember that I didn't do this for myself but for others. Also, if people like my tier list, I'll post my reasoning behind each champ. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of time. Okay, so without further ado, here I go.

(tier list goes from left to right, from best to worst in each tier)
Tier 0: Me

Tier 1: Rammus, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Soraka, Vayne, Alistar, Anivia, Shaco, Trundle, Maokai, Urgot, Karma, Riven, Kassadin, Nidalee

Tier 2: Galio, Malphite, Fiddlesticks, Olaf, Wukong, Zilean, Pantheon, Blitzcrank, Nunu, Malzahar, Swain, Master Yi

Tier 3: Caitlyn, Kayle, Orianna, Tristana, Shen, Katarina, Teemo, Lux, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Karthus, Corki, Skarner, Taric, Heimerdinger, Miss Fortune, Sona

Tier 4: Veigar, Vladimir, Leona, Janna, Twisted Fate, Ashe, Sivir, Twitch, Eve

Tier 5: Singed, Lee Sin, Rumble, Yorick, Tryndamere

Tier 6: Cho'Gath, Morgana, Jax, Akali, Udyr, Gangplank, Nocturne, Garen, Poppy, Xin Zhao, Renekton, Gragas

Tier 7: Kennen, Ryze, Cassiopeia, Talon, Brand, Sion, Nasus, Irelia, Mordekaiser, Annie, Amumu, Jarvan, Warwick

Tier 8: Vraell

Description of tiers:

Tier 0: Vraell wishes he could be this guy
Tier 1: Champions that are the most ban "deserving" and are often banned
Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1
Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good.
Tier 4: A bit below T3, these champs are still good but definitely are not the best. They are more situational picks. For example, Trundle is amazing on kite comps with Cass.
Tier 5: Same as T4. However, these picks are not "optimal". You can still play them and do well, but they cannot match up against someone from the higher tiers if played at the same level. Situational picks as well.
Tier 6: Ehhh... try not to pick these. There are just so many better champs...
Tier 7: Avoid at all costs. These champs, while some are good in SR, cannot function probably in TT. Terrible picks to be honest.
Tier 8: Don't play with this guy's Cho, I MEAN IT

And no, I didn't forget about Xerath. I'm just waiting a bit to see where he belongs. I'm not really sure if he is good or bad since I haven't played against any. lol
Also, did I forget anyone?

Remember, this is a work in progress. Please post constructive criticism. Also, I would like to give some credit to my friend and team member Ghoztzero for giving me insight on who should go where. My other team member Cosommak didn't help me at all, even though I asked him. Throw tomatoes at him when you see him. Feel free to friend request Cos as I am SURE he will LOVE to answer ALL your questions. Okay, time to work on the reasoning. I think I'm only going to post tiers 1 and 2 as it is SO HARD AND LONG to do.

Edit: To show that I care and I listen, I am adding Malzahar to this list who wasn't there previously. In addition to this wonderful addition, I am also moving Tristana to T6 and moving down Janna to T7. I am also considering adding "Gentleman" Cho to the tier list and moving him to the top spot. In addition to that, I am also considering moving up Mao a bit.
Edit #2: Moving Mao to T4. Still don't like him though lol. Also updating my reasoning as I believe AuraZero pointed out that I forgot something.
Edit #3: Adding Ryze to this list too! Apparently I forget lots of champs. Moving him to... somewhere in T3 I think. His position is going to change though as we (meaning the 4 people that have really commented on this thread), reach a consensus. I guarantee that.
Edit #4: Due to a suggestion by Ghozt as well as other people, I am moving Yorick to T1.
Edit #5: Again, due to a suggestion by Ghozt, I am moving Talon up, Ryze up, Fiddle down, Amumu down, WW down, and Trundle up a bit.
Edit #6: Changing the positions of Ashe and Sivir, doesn't really matter. I just think Sivir is a bit better as she can actually escape ganks with her ult and spell shield. Ashe is essentially free gold if the lane is too far pushed. Also, I am moving Cait, Trist, MF, and Corki up a bit to T6 due to popular demand. They still suck, but I guess they aren't Eve-category.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
EMPtime:
I think Nunu and Blitzcrank are amazing in TT....at least I think they should be much higher than you make them to be.

The problem with Nunu is his lack of damage. His CC is great as well as sustain. However, his damage is still lauckluster and many of the top picks (Garen, Udyr, Cho...) counter his ult pretty hard causing it to become worse.

The thing with Blitz is just he gets shut down by organized teams. In a lower level I am sure he can dominate but people in high level can easily dodge his grab. Without his grab, his damage, like Nunu, is a bit lackluster. He also has no sustain which makes him less of an appealing pick. If this were just a normal 3s tier list he would be higher, but ranked is usually more organized and more skilled.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Quote:
Saiyushu:
Okay, so after seeing Vraell's take on a TT tier list, I thought I should probably make one using my experience in TT. If you think that someone should be higher / lower, post and I'll try to change it. And please, if you want to downvote it, go ahead. Just make sure to post why you don't like it and remember that I didn't do this for myself but for others. Also, if people like my tier list, I'll post my reasoning behind each champ. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of time. Okay, so without further ado, here I go.

Tier 1: Rammus, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Soraka, Vayne, Alistar, Anivia, Shaco, Trundle, Maokai, Urgot, Karma, Riven, Kassadin, Nidalee

Tier 2: Galio, Malphite, Fiddlesticks, Olaf, Wukong, Zilean, Pantheon, Blitzcrank, Nunu, Malzahar, Swain, Master Yi

Tier 3: Caitlyn, Kayle, Orianna, Tristana, Shen, Katarina, Teemo, Lux, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Karthus, Corki, Skarner, Taric, Heimerdinger, Miss Fortune, Sona

Tier 6: Cho'Gath, Morgana, Jax, Akali, Udyr, Gangplank, Nocturne, Garen, Poppy, Xin Zhao, Renekton, Gragas

Tier 7: Kennen, Ryze, Cassiopeia, Talon, Brand, Sion, Nasus, Irelia, Mordekaiser, Annie, Amumu, Jarvan, Warwick

Description of tiers:

Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1
Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good.
Tier 4: A bit below T3, these champs are still good but definitely are not the best. They are more situational picks. For example, Trundle is amazing on kite comps with Cass.
Tier 5: Same as T4. However, these picks are not "optimal". You can still play them and do well, but they cannot match up against someone from the higher tiers if played at the same level. Situational picks as well.
Tier 7: Avoid at all costs. These champs, while some are good in SR, cannot function probably in TT. Terrible picks to be honest.

And no, I didn't forget about Xerath. I'm just waiting a bit to see where he belongs. I'm not really sure if he is good or bad since I haven't played against any. lol
Also, did I forget anyone?

Remember, this is a work in progress. Please post constructive criticism. Also, I would like to give some credit to my friend and team member Ghoztzero for giving me insight on who should go where. My other team member Cosommak didn't help me at all, even though I asked him. Throw tomatoes at him when you see him. Feel free to friend request Cos as I am SURE he will LOVE to answer ALL your questions. Okay, time to work on the reasoning. I think I'm only going to post tiers 1 and 2 as it is SO HARD AND LONG to do.

Edit: To show that I care and I listen, I am adding Malzahar to this list who wasn't there previously. In addition to this wonderful addition, I am also moving Tristana to T6 and moving down Janna to T7. I am also considering adding "Gentleman" Cho to the tier list and moving him to the top spot. In addition to that, I am also considering moving up Mao a bit.
Edit #2: Moving Mao to T4. Still don't like him though lol. Also updating my reasoning as I believe AuraZero pointed out that I forgot something.
Edit #3: Adding Ryze to this list too! Apparently I forget lots of champs. Moving him to... somewhere in T3 I think. His position is going to change though as we (meaning the 4 people that have really commented on this thread), reach a consensus. I guarantee that.
Edit #4: Due to a suggestion by Ghozt as well as other people, I am moving Yorick to T1.
Edit #5: Again, due to a suggestion by Ghozt, I am moving Talon up, Ryze up, Fiddle down, Amumu down, WW down, and Trundle up a bit.
Edit #6: Changing the positions of Ashe and Sivir, doesn't really matter. I just think Sivir is a bit better as she can actually escape ganks with her ult and spell shield. Ashe is essentially free gold if the lane is too far pushed. Also, I am moving Cait, Trist, MF, and Corki up a bit to T6 due to popular demand. They still suck, but I guess they aren't Eve-category.

Akali before rammus kthx

The Duke of One

10-10-2011

Thanks Saiyushu! You're right, ezreal is definitely in the top tier for 3's. I've gone 12/0/9 with ezreal on 3's before. His mobility on the map, coupled with his ability to steal dragon from anywhere on the map, is truly a force to be reckoned with. His 1v1 is too strong, and allows for easy split pushing by your other team members.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Saiyushu:

Description of tiers:

I was wondering when you would get online...

Saiyushu

10-10-2011

Quote:
Zionyx:
Akali before rammus kthx

No, Akali tier 6 because squishies and chars without CC **** her up.

Like Ezreal

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Quote:
Saiyushu:

Like Ezreal

But for troll purposes T.T!

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Saiyushu:

Like Ezreal

Imo she should be T8 with me so I'm not lonely. I love mah Akali, even if it brings her down.