Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bailey Show View Post
While he is extremely squishy early, his harass is absurd as well. Go eat lunch and mull it over.
I'll go do that... these decisions... lol

Gotta make this list better than i Barricade i's. Then I'll have my own page side by side as Elementz on clgaming.net!

infinite azure

10-10-2011

also just played a cait game, and I can't believe I forgot about how much better her ult is on TT, all the bends curves and walls prevent the bullet from being blocked in jungle fights, also her passive triggers in bushes all over making her total damage from headshots doubled, she's incredibly safe bot with traps in both bushes.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Scrapping lunch. Gonna finish this now since Ghozt just came on.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Okay, do you think the changes suggested by Ghozt have any merit? or should I change it more?

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
also just played a cait game, and I can't believe I forgot about how much better her ult is on TT, all the bends curves and walls prevent the bullet from being blocked in jungle fights, also her passive triggers in bushes all over making her total damage from headshots doubled, she's incredibly safe bot with traps in both bushes.
What do you think I should move her up to? lol

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

Changes look reasonable. Cait can probably be high tier 5. She is a strong counter to most melee heroes bot and can lane safely. One of the few AD carries I'd consider (Ez, Vayne, and maybe Corki would be others), but only if the team comps allowed her to kite effectively.

Vraell

10-10-2011

I agree. I'll implement them after I try out Ryze in a normal. Well, Ghozt is lol

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

Flat mana rune Ryze is a boss

Vraell

10-10-2011

Ghozt is trying to prove that to me. lol

Vraell

10-10-2011

Though, what is even more Boss is Gentleman Cho. So needs a nerf. Dat skin is op.