Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

12-01-2011

Poppy is horrid. Only an idiot can die by her haha. You can just flash dodge that dash/stun on you. Or just don't stand on an angle where she can bodyslam you.

Skarner is like a WW, lvl 6 for most useful ganks which takes so long now, after new nerfs. But he can still jungle really good.

Edarkness

12-04-2011

bump

Tejaila

12-06-2011

Hey,

since i Barricade i's Tier List has not been updated since October, this is your chance to get more exposure...

Just trying to make updating this more appealing to you

YeahBabyGetSome

12-06-2011

My question is why is Xin better then Wukong? Aren't they the same almost?

Joviet

12-06-2011

Why is Heimerdinger so low? He is incredibly hard to take out, even in a 2v1

Sam

12-06-2011

Heim just get burst down, whats so difficult about taking him out o.o, when he gets jungle ganked hes screwed. Flash! walks back. 2nd jungle gank. your done.

Xin burst is probably higher than wukong thats why. o.o

Little Boy Nate

02-24-2012

Xin has a slow for better ganks and a knockup that isn't his ult. Wukong may have higher damage and survivability from his clone but his ganks and sustain aren't comparable to Xin.

SheriffV2

02-24-2012

Where do you guys think Fizz stacks up in TT Tiers?

Telchinus

02-24-2012

While I am not a "L33T" player I disagree with Tristana's placement on the chart. I understand TT is meant to be a fairly quick game, but many if not most of my games that I play with Tristana I manage to drag out 45 minute to an hour long game.

Pros of Tristana:
• Range (range increases with every level)
• Efficient farming (explosive shot and rapid fire)
• Amazing ganker (rocket jump to jump in and stun as well as her Ult that can be used to knock back a fleeing enemy into your team or tower)
• Amazing rapid striking ability (you jump behind your opponent(s) and take out the squishiest one quickly and jump out)
• Amazing chaser

I feel like a good Tristana player, during late game, could take on nearly any equally good player with a different champion (though I will admit Jax and Tryndamere could make short work of a Tristana in a standing battle even late game). If anyone feels like discussing hypothetical battles I'll be glad to discuss, but not on this thread.

P.s. my goal was to get Tristana bumped up to tier 4 or 5

EZ Bake Loven

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telchinus View Post
While I am not a "L33T" player I disagree with Tristana's placement on the chart. I understand TT is meant to be a fairly quick game, but many if not most of my games that I play with Tristana I manage to drag out 45 minute to an hour long game.

Pros of Tristana:
Range (range increases with every level)
Efficient farming (explosive shot and rapid fire)
Amazing ganker (rocket jump to jump in and stun as well as her Ult that can be used to knock back a fleeing enemy into your team or tower)
Amazing rapid striking ability (you jump behind your opponent(s) and take out the squishiest one quickly and jump out)
Amazing chaser

I feel like a good Tristana player, during late game, could take on nearly any equally good player with a different champion (though I will admit Jax and Tryndamere could make short work of a Tristana in a standing battle even late game). If anyone feels like discussing hypothetical battles I'll be glad to discuss, but not on this thread.

P.s. my goal was to get Tristana bumped up to tier 4 or 5
She doesn't do ANYTHING better than most characters. Her early game is bad, her middle game is pretty bad, her late game is good and she offers the poorest CC. Her CC options for bruisers involve running away from them, where other chars have options for them. Of course she will be good at 45 min, thats a REALLY long game for TT. Just because you can beat "bad" players or bad comps or you drug out a game to 45 min, doesn't mean she deserves to be higher.

Also.... you're not even lvl 30 yet? Why are you commenting on a Tier list which is for Ranked play, which you can't even participate in? I'm confused lol