Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havelox

11-25-2011

I dual que with a friend always.

So depending on what he plays I pick either Cass, or malphite.

I guess I'm not surprised by cass, many people don't like her play style.

Malphite does surprise me though, built with a frozen heart/Randuin's he can really take the bite out of an AD carry. Not to mention his ult knock up is really amazing.

But what do I know, we don't even play ranked.

Quintaner

11-25-2011

You have twitch and evelynn at the bottom, after even the supports. But they actually dominate quite well. Stealth is godly on TT. TT is a map that you can gank really well on. And stealth lets you do it even better.

Espilon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

gragas lol

TEEMO IS DA BEST

11-27-2011

Great list! I agree that it needs an update :3
I just started playing Twisted treeline with buddies and it will help us alot in picking what champs to play/ban.

Sam

11-27-2011

Don't think Cho, Akali and Jax be T1. I mean akali is really good, but never banned, nobody plays her after nerfed from gunblade. Also Jax nerf really brought him down shouldn't be that of a high tier anymore. And Cho is impossible for people to land the Q and he can be taken down really easily in beginning game. And beginning/beg-middle game wins the game. So I mean Cho is good, but cho doesn't deserve that high either.

Sam

11-27-2011

Leona has some potiential if played with a high aoe team, I don't think she is quite useless in 3s, put her with kennen and its all good. Janna AP is really strong. I think she shouldn't be useless. Just some more criticism .

Sam

11-27-2011

Riven is a T2 or T3. Amazing ability to escape situations. Quick Burst/Stun on W. A Dash/Shield on E. Incredible DMG on R when activate. High burst when activating the R next ability. Q for amazing escapes or initiation. I mean thats perfect Just saying. Should be really higher than the rest.

Nasus should be dropped really low IMO, he just doesn't do much for the team. I mean he can sustain well in lane, but if he doesn't have a good early game farming his Q he is really horrible. His W is really good but got to be level 2-3 to be very effective, but can just be stopped with a mecury treads. His E has to be standing there to really be effective, but most people play a very movable playstyle and will just walk off it. And his R is really good, but you can just exhaust or ignite him to debuff his Q heals and etc. So I think nasus doesn't really deserve that tier.

Rammus should be T2 and bring down the other 2-3 that I've said just because rammus is the best tank. Amazing E that CC's and binds them making them attack you. And his W makes him the best tank in game. His Q is a quick burst of zilean E when max speed. And His R is incredible in team fight due to the fact that the AOE is really wide and strong and its movable. So I feel that Rammus got a T2 spot just because of all that. Plus his presence when he comes in lane most of the time when you level two gank with rammus they most likely got to flash or pull a summoner spell. And he's the true counter to Tryndamere

Chubulas

11-28-2011

Hmmmm i fail to see how Poppy, Skarner, Talon, even Wukong are lower on T2 than Shyvana.

1. Poppy: might fail on the CS but still has insane burst and in a game of 3v3's her ult is amazing. Potentially she can make a 3v3 become a 3v1 and walk away unscathed. If she is being put lower on the T2 because of her CS capabilities i find that to be extremely disappointing.

2. Skarner: This was my most suprised one to see. His ult is amazing as well. Again when we are in a game of 3v3's any ult that switches the balance of any team fight is a win in my book and should be in anyone's book. (i am also referring to yorick and morde but sad panda that morde has been nerfed to nearly nothing) You can use his ult to bring someone back to your own team or into a turret. Also has good sustain in a lane and CS farm capabilities. Also i would say that his damage is a lot like Shyvana as far as constant on hit effect abilites and constant damage. No burst. Skarner just has better uses.

3. Talon: I kinda see how Shy would be higher but still Talon is good in team fights. Good burst again with a closer and silence for setting up ganks and can farm quite easily.

4. Wukong: AOE pop up ult, good damage, good at last hitting with his Q and can escape ganks quite easily.

All these champions have better supportive skills than Shyvana in my option. Shyvana's Ult is very tricky as well. If you ult in the wrong direction u can get yourself targeted by pushing them away from your team mates. Don't get me wrong, i think Shyvana is a good 3v3 pick but she has NO CC besides ult which is not good at all unless in the right hands where abouts skarner ult and poppy ult have much more use. In my opinion i would much rather have any one of these champions on my team rather than Shyvana.

I suggest atleast Skarner and Poppy should be moved before her in the tier list. Skarner i find to be a much more useful jungler and Poppy a better champion than Shyvana in general for 3v3's.

YoGurt8

11-29-2011

I havn't seen jax used in ages especially after the gunblade nerf, hes not a top tier pick after bans probably T3.

Akali for the same reasons.

Sions among the best APs on this map I think. Works with every comp, think hes low T2.

Riven is a top pick after standard bans. Shes really amazing.

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

bump