Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cromathor

11-07-2011

Cait should be at least a tier higher imo. Ranged Ad carries are generally shunned on TT, but her range + wall jump and that ult make her more viable than the others for TT playstyle. You have Graves as Tier 3 and Caitlyn as Tier 6, Seems too much of a disparity.

I also think that Kayle deserves a little more attention too. Her ult makes team fights terribly unpredictable, and she has a nasty habit of being desceptively strong.

Thems my 2 cents.

1ring

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritzkrieg00 View Post
the trouble with galio is he is very cooldown dependent. his autoattacks are virtually useless, and he lacks any hard cc beyond his ult. Also, common picks like udyr and garen will end his ult instantly with on hit silence/stun. his damage is solid but nothing spectacular even when built with a good amount of ap.

galio is a very situational pick, and is outclassed by cho in almost every way. [cc, damage, hp, cooldowns, autoattack damage, feast on drag] At least this is the way i see it, I have played both champs quite extensively. Galio is much better suited for 5v5 imo
Yes, he is outclassed by cho, and he isn't the best. Your comparing a tier 1 champion to a tier 5 or 4, of course he is gunna be outclassed. But seriously, he is def. not tier 5. Tier 4 or 3 (low) I'd say. And his damage is solid because of his ap, being that he gets a huge amount of it no matter how he is built.

Also, I think Anivia needs to be moved back a little in tier 4. She needs blue buff or she has manna problems the entire game, unless you spend money on manna items that screw with optimum damage. Her early game is also horrible.

Rekyz

11-14-2011

bump

Iwasnamedian

11-14-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzMmPcyzuzw

what?

Spiderbubble

11-14-2011

I think Katarina should be slightly higher on this tier list simply because it's much easier to counterpick Katarina in 3s than it is in 5s (since now you only need to watch out for CC from 3 or fewer characters rather than 5 or fewer). She makes a really nice 3v3 counterpick, I've found.

YeahBabyGetSome

11-18-2011

Vraell your trier list is more like mine...I like that, coming from a guy that read this for the first time....

AND I TOTALLY AGREE with you when you quote, "Morgana: If anyone knows i Barricade i, I have NO idea why he has Morg as T3. She is great. All that needs to be said. She has a Q that snares for a good 3 seconds, an ult that stuns and slows, damage that is very good and reliable, and a shield that makes her essentially immune to all ganks. Morgana is a VERY good pick. Don't get fooled by Barricade's T3 placement. She is easily top T2"

- People wont understand me when "I" said morgana is Like A Boss! I won most of my games with her during S1 lawl..I love her....if you don't mind do you want to game with me sometime?...don't let my game matches or my Gold Rank badge fool you...

-YeahBabyGetSome

1) I solo que alot with noobs who troll or pick op champs..(like Lee Sin) and die to trynamere...sigh...in other words they suck and cost me the game >_>

2) I meet up with some online buddies during the end of S1 and we only had time to get Gold...because College was starting for us and we had to stop....my buddies were 1600+ and I was 1500+..meh >_> if we meet earlier we would of gotten Plat, hands down....anyways

1ring

11-24-2011

bump

Rekyz

11-24-2011

I think you need to move riven up

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

bumping this because people on forums being kinda dumb, also agree with above riven is definitely t2

Relik Bloodlor

11-24-2011

good list!!!

one problem, Yorick no make 4v3, He make 7v3