Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demølisher

Senior Member

11-03-2011

Please keep the updates coming! At least updated for each patch, because I like this tier list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kritzkrieg00

Senior Member

11-04-2011

I like your placement of skarner now x) his main weakness is he plays a bit passive pre-6, and can only punish overly aggressive play at this point. I don't expect you would see too much of this in higher levels of competitive play, still amazing post 6 and in teamfights tho, just need to sustain and not lose too much ground in the first ten minutes or so of the game.

Graves placement is interesting though. He definately has the damage output, and that grenade can be annoying in teamfights... but he needs a lot of protection from his other two teammates to work.

I'm looking forward to trying out shyvana's 3v3 potential when i finally get the ip x)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buchi1324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-04-2011

shyvana needs moved up to like tier 2 at least


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthruneSkarner

Senior Member

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
Don't listen to him, Brilliant list. Not perfect, but still great. We all appreciate it a lot.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Thanks, because you just said that I'm finally updating it. Feel free to propose any changes you think should be made. I'll listen.
I feel your Leona placement is too low. If you build movementspeed quints, masteries, and take boots 3 in response to the fact that she is quite slow...well. Her shield lets her build AD. There's also the fact that her base burst is quite higher than other mages when you consider her innate, and I've seen her it used to devastating effect. She's not T4, but she's not even T6, either; about the end of T5, IMO. Edit: By AD, I of course mean a fratma's, which ups the effect of her lower-cooldown stuns considerably, as well as her durability. A trinity force or youmuu's aren't half-bad ideas, either.

I also would like to know why you place Taric so low, as with his natural tankiness and the change to his ult, he can simply buy a negatron and go AD.

As I've said about Cho'gath numerous times; a tank's flat abilities aren't defined by his offensive or defensive stats. (Unless they're Rammus, Galio, or Malphite, but calling Malphite a tank is an arguable point.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marklukejohn

Member

11-04-2011

@ Vraell

I think a team comp tier list would be very helpful. Because, although these champs are good on their own, they can still be beaten by a good team composition. I was wondering if you could make a tier list of different team comps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklukejohn View Post
@ Vraell

I think a team comp tier list would be very helpful. Because, although these champs are good on their own, they can still be beaten by a good team composition. I was wondering if you could make a tier list of different team comps.
The problem with making a team comp list is that some comps are made to counter someone else's pick. For example, Poppy would counter an AoE heavy team. Trundle and Nasus counters Yorick. Therefore, these champs countering other people's would not be properly represented in a tier list. Also, there are soooooo many potential team comps that it would just take forever.

One thing I could do is post the best comps. I'll do this on one condition

Help me make a team name.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1450704


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner View Post
This.



I feel your Leona placement is too low. If you build movementspeed quints, masteries, and take boots 3 in response to the fact that she is quite slow...well. Her shield lets her build AD. There's also the fact that her base burst is quite higher than other mages when you consider her innate, and I've seen her it used to devastating effect. She's not T4, but she's not even T6, either; about the end of T5, IMO. Edit: By AD, I of course mean a fratma's, which ups the effect of her lower-cooldown stuns considerably, as well as her durability. A trinity force or youmuu's aren't half-bad ideas, either.

I also would like to know why you place Taric so low, as with his natural tankiness and the change to his ult, he can simply buy a negatron and go AD.

As I've said about Cho'gath numerous times; a tank's flat abilities aren't defined by his offensive or defensive stats. (Unless they're Rammus, Galio, or Malphite, but calling Malphite a tank is an arguable point.)
The problem with Leona is that she isn't a good solo. A good duo, yes, but not solo, something that you only have in TT due to the necessity of a jungler. However, I see your point. I'll look in to it.

The problem with Taric is the same as Leona. He just isn't a viable solo. If he levels up his W or E, he will lack survivability and sustain and he still has subpar burst and sustained damage. However, leveling up his heal doesn't solve this problem as his subpar damage turns into literally nothing. And Cho es OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buchi1324 View Post
shyvana needs moved up to like tier 2 at least
You are probably right, I'll create a poll and find out where the majority of the community places her and put her there. I'm not sure myself where she belongs because I lack the IP to buy her and I've seen some pretty bad ones.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHangman

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Orianna cant be teir 6, unless she really has fallen that much, my team ran her as a main champion in our setup in season 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
Orianna cant be teir 6, unless she really has fallen that much, my team ran her as a main champion in our setup in season 1.
Where do you think she belongs? Imo, she even isn't that viable in 5s anymore. She is just outclassed.