Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marklukejohn

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post
Oh boy, I called it.

Played 5 ranked games today. 4 enemy lee sins, all did terribly. The enemy team banned him once.

Box Shaco eats him, by the way.

Anyway, we saw all of these Lee Sin, The Failure Monks and thought "he's probably t1 on some dumb tierlist."

Lo and behold, lo and behold.

Thank you, topic creator guy.

Thank you for 5 free wins.
When your at 1313 elo, everyone sucks man.

DreamHead

10-30-2011

i main twitch and twiseted fate and play ranked 3v3s and i carry almost everygame.
While i understand rating twitch lower as his squishyness hurts his viability on TT, i still think he is easily a tier 4 or higher champ. As for tf he is easily a tier 2 champ built rite. His ulti is so much more effective on TT, and his damage output is massive on the map too.

Kritzkrieg00

10-31-2011

I think you have skarner way too low on this tier list. Before the patch I thought he never had enough mana to be any good. Since the patch I've been using him on TT with success almost everytime. He has good damage and survivability with a perma slow, and an ulti that makes for some of the strongest ganks in the game. Late game skarner is very powerful. He synergizes very well with certain team comps, especially with rumbles ulti. Nothing like dragging them through that river of fire. My new favorite 3v3 team comp: warwick, skarner, rumble.

A smart opponent will build quicksilver sash, but I've only had this happen once.

zoodude254

11-01-2011

Gragas? yeah, he's owns, but does fall out a bit late game. I go for an AP build, and i used esploding cask on a tele recalling Kayle in her own base... low health, so i got the kill XD

Vraell

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritzkrieg00 View Post
I think you have skarner way too low on this tier list. Before the patch I thought he never had enough mana to be any good. Since the patch I've been using him on TT with success almost everytime. He has good damage and survivability with a perma slow, and an ulti that makes for some of the strongest ganks in the game. Late game skarner is very powerful. He synergizes very well with certain team comps, especially with rumbles ulti. Nothing like dragging them through that river of fire. My new favorite 3v3 team comp: warwick, skarner, rumble.

A smart opponent will build quicksilver sash, but I've only had this happen once.
Tier list is old at the moment. I'll update it soon.

Eviant

11-02-2011

I'm curious about Leblanc. I know most people play her horribly, but her high damage output along with her CC and Mobility allow her shut down squishy champs and kite the bruisers, and become nearly ungankable. With wards preventing ganks on her, she can nearly shut down the solo lane with ease, and carrying enough health pots, can negate almost all of the harass.

In team fights, if you have two beefy champs, Leblanc waits around to burst someone down and can easily counter tryndamere by popping out of a bush and bursting him from half health to nothing at any stage of the game.

And her mobility in lane allows for about 5 seconds between being in one lane and being in the next. Her only downside is the really late games, by which point your team should be able to pick up your slack in damage, while you are contributing to CC and killing any squishy champs they might have.

I know I don't have the highest rating But a large part is due to not having a proper team. (And solo ranked is just luck of the draw at my level)

Vraell

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemis View Post

Ugh, why do I even read amateur lists?
Ugh, why do I create tier lists to help people only for it to get BSed? I know it isn't perfect, but it definitely is on the right track.

1ring

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Ugh, why do I create tier lists to help people only to get bsed? I know it isn't perfect, but it definitely is on the right track.
Don't listen to him, Brilliant list. Not perfect, but still great. We all appreciate it a lot.

Vraell

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
Don't listen to him, Brilliant list. Not perfect, but still great. We all appreciate it a lot.

Thanks, because you just said that I'm finally updating it. Feel free to propose any changes you think should be made. I'll listen.

SangnomShekey

11-02-2011

Shaco may need to get dropped down a level now. But maybe not seeing how it affected AP more so... But maybe so because the boxes are iffier now even though you keep your non-cloaked deceive.