Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiddlerofsticks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

Shaco's a little low IMO, played right hes a beast on TT.. Almost unkillable and good map control

John Madden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemis View Post
Yes, she is squishy and her sustain isn't great. It doesn't stop her in the least from completely shutting down higher 'tier' bruisers like Garen. Lux has such an advantage over champions like Garen it doesn't even seem fair to be honest. Then again, she's hardly the only champion on that list I wouldn't agree with.

Ugh, why do I even read amateur lists?
Keep playing Lux and prove that she's worth a pick. Until then you sound like a troll.

Rekyz

10-23-2011

Nice list, couldn't agree more.

Big McLarge Huge

The Council

10-23-2011

I don't think agree with a lot of the champs you got listed as the worse. I think they aren't played often but in skilled hands there are some scary bros down there.

It's a decent list for what's easiest to pickup and learn though. Just alot of the people you're listing I've seen people play fantastically well on treeline. Janna with a shield/kite stacking team is sickening. Veigar when you toss that to someone that specializes in casters like Roku--dat stun/burst combo is insane for escaping and gibbing well anything. And Lux tier 6? Victory would be crying like a baby if he saw that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-0Z2KUZA98
^ there is some Lux on treeline action in there, starts a 7:25 is where you get to see some Lux moves on treeline. This vid was back when people were putting Jax on their version of 'tier 7' as well.. -_-;;

I've been meaning to start saving replays again.. If I do I'll start posting some of clips of whenever I get to fight the higher parts of the ladder to show people how well many of these champs can perform on treeline. It actually bothers me a lot to see lists like these that reinforce the tanky melee to win meta that treeline has been stuck at for North America..

And some of the higher tier ones.. Really only belong there because people aren't educated.. Like Yorick? He's good sure but you put him against a Trundle that trundle is just procing free heals like mad with his passive. You put him against a Veigar that Veigar is going to have an AP farming holiday. I mean bros.. Counter picks?

Werpoo

Recruiter

10-23-2011

^100% agree, lists should be more in-depth to cover counterpicking and good team composition, as well as being more open to underplayed champions in skilled hands. A friend and I ran Maokai/Kog'Maw bottom, it's insane how fed he got early game (and if not fed, they were completely denied). And Leblanc, while you might not be able to sweep top jungle like a Tryndamere or a Lee Sin, you can sure as heck stop them from doing it, snowball your lane, and gank bottom quickly and equally (if not more) effectively

JayceJa

10-23-2011

i dont have any ranked experience, but i will say i think maokai should be higher, played right he is at least as good as amumu and brand who are on the next tier up

overall, as a general list it seems pretty good, you cant really have a tier list with tonnes of info on counterpicking and combo-picking because it gets far too complicated and hard to follow

Razekal

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
I don't know... I'm probably just going to leave the tier list as it is. I'm just tired of this forum. Too little people and too many trolls.
That's a shame, I and my 3's buds found it rather helpful. That said, when a player who isn't even level 30 calls you an Amateur, I can see why you wouldn't want to update.

Ephemis

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bailey Show View Post
Keep playing Lux and prove that she's worth a pick. Until then you sound like a troll.
Making a reasonable counterpoint it a good way to go about peer review. Telling someone they have to prove something before their opinion has value and accusing them of trolling adds nothing to a discussion, but could be considered trolling itself.

Edit: Oh and Big, thanks for the video. As nice as it is to help you bring Lux's strengths to light, I enjoyed the video a lot.

marklukejohn

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
I agree for Amumu because of his mana problems, but not for Gragas. He is a very strong pick. The only issue with him is how he falls out late game, but most games don't go that long. I'll explain in more depth why I think Gragas is T2.

#1. His ability to go through walls. Makes him hard to gank.
#2. His ult. I've stolen dragons with this thing. Its priceless to knock their jungler out of range for smite and to have your team go in and steal it.
#3. His barrel. It reduces AS by 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40%!!!!!!!! Do you know how much this is? That is a phantom dancer worth of AS, and it is AoE. This also shuts down many of the top picks like Noc, GP, Udyr, and more.
#4. His range. He has some of the best range in the game. Combined with the utility from his body slam, he does have the best range. lol

Shall I continue? :P

But yeah, for Amumu, he should be lower. Still in T3, but lower. I'll change it soon.
Please continue, haha. I'm having problems playing against nocturne. I was using rumble and i couldn't harass him or else he would make me pay with q and e.

DinerCar

10-30-2011

Oh boy, I called it.

Played 5 ranked games today. 4 enemy lee sins, all did terribly. The enemy team banned him once.

Box Shaco eats him, by the way.

Anyway, we saw all of these Lee Sin, The Failure Monks and thought "he's probably t1 on some dumb tierlist."

Lo and behold, lo and behold.

Thank you, topic creator guy.

Thank you for 5 free wins.