Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

10-13-2011

I can'T beleive kennen isn't high tier 2 yet.

DUDE, MOVE HIM!

NAO!

DysprosiumJudas

10-13-2011

Quote:
Vraell:
I just think that Kayle lacks the damage, sustain, and bulk required for a competitve 3s team.

I'll concede that she doesn't have bulk, but a lot of other good 3v3 champs aren't necessarily tanky juggernauts either, and it's not like she's the epitome of squishy either, so I don't see what you're aiming at there. I mean she's not going to take a fed Trynd to the face, but who is?

As for damage, a Guinsoo's Rageblade and a Nashor's Tooth combined with her Q and E bring out some serious sustained SPLASH damage. In 3v3, Kayle can be outputting constant damage onto all three champs in a team fight, and, considering she can bide for time with her ult, will make it so that by the time the enemy team is starting to get work done they've already been whittled away at to the point of heavy vulnerability. It's hard to build against too, because she's a combined AP/AD character, so you can't just build some armor and check Kayle off the list.

And sustain? W W W, and R any significant damage output. Helps clean up fights, escape fights, sustain during fights, lane, etc. It's one of the most utilitarian heals out there. A Kayle on the team means you'll have to back so much less than you would otherwise without sacrificing any real damage like you would by getting a heavy support.

In my opinion, Kayle does her job really well and brings a lot to the table. I'm not saying she's super OP Tier 1 status, and I'm not even saying she needs to be on a lot of teams, but there is a place for Kayle in 3v3s and I don't think it should be underestimated. Just because she hasn't been given a thorough go-through in TT and therefore isn't utilized properly doesn't mean that she doesn't have any promise.

Just hear me out -- next time you run a 3v3 game, maybe bring a Kayle along. As long as you build her and play her right (which you will, you guys are plats), I'm almost willing to guarantee you that you won't be disappointed by how she performs. Seriously, run a game with her, and then I think you'll see that she deserves better placement on the tier list.

Quote:
Vraell:
Look at Yorick. He has more bulk, more damage, a similar-but-better (imo) ult, and more sustain

Yorick is good, but a ghost =/= three seconds of invulnerability. Plus, Kayle has a sweet, swanky kit that is entirely different from Yorick. I find the two characters hard to compare, as I would place them on teams for entirely different reasons.

Boo

10-13-2011

Kayle is very underrated in TT.

Tiberius Steele

10-13-2011

Quote:
Zionyx:

DUDE, MOVE HIM!

NAO!

kennen isn't that great, lower tier 3 imo

Mogg fanatic

10-14-2011

Allo guys really nice Tier list!
I wanted to mention about the eu meta at 3s, its pretty much strong..u should consider it more..giving alistar and taric a better place at the list..
Forgot to say im a EU player, playing from beta at the US server..
Keep up the good work!!

Yefo

10-14-2011

Well I doubt OP is still reading at 28 pages deep, but Leona is far from trash tier on TT, she just needs the right supporting cast.

If Leona is on the team, you need two heavy damage dealers to make up for her lack of damage, such as Jax and Lee. Also, Leona's damage is actually really high early game due to her auto,q,auto combo. If Leona goes bot with a strong bruiser, they can practically instagib somebody at level 3 when she has her full combo.

The trick with Leona is that she HAS to have two high DPS champs at her side, otherwise the team simply won't have enough damage. But if she does, her extreme amount of CC is stupid strong.

infinite azure

10-14-2011

Quote:
Yefo:
Well I doubt OP is still reading at 28 pages deep, but Leona is far from trash tier on TT, she just needs the right supporting cast.

He probably will read this, long queue times + slow forum.

I agree on Leona probably deserving a higher place, probably tier5-6, but I find tier lists most useful for the upper tiers and judging what strats are going to be commonly employed against me to keep in mind for forming my own teams.

Remember that since the community is so small, the number of GOOD players using all of the champs is not going to happen, maybe something kayle is actually super strong, but a good player hasn't come along employing her to reach the top.

Since you can get to 1400+ (last season at least) on dragon control alone, not a huge amount of TT players can accurately describe the power level of champs because there isn't a large variety of skilled players to cover all of them

Fiddlesticks God

10-14-2011

Quote:
Vraell:
Tier 1
tl;dr
Champs are ordered according to 5 qualities. CC, survivability, utility and gank-power, sustain, and damage. Champions that are higher up perform extremely well in TT while champs lower down fail in certain categories.

FOR ALL MY FIDDLE PLAYERS OUT THERE

Why isn't fiddlesticks in at least tier 3? You silly nillys need to see him more. He has some of the hardest CC in the game. 3 Second fear. possible 3.6 second silence to one enemy and 2.4 to another, or 1.2 between 5 enemies. Survives easily in lane with drain. dont like drain fiddle? put him bottom and watch him roflstomp with Darkwind. His CC alone makes him useful, and his ults mini flash can help him go over walls and gank like a boss. Damage... his ult is just a power bomb of awesome. lets say his ult is only doing 150 damage a second at level 6. Thats ok i guess. But think of it like this. It hits 2-3 enemies dealing 150 a second for 5 seconds, 2 enemies are gonna get hit for at least 2 seconds of it dealing 300 to EACH enemy. 600 damage level 6. Also I didnt include the darkwinds flying around dealing 100-150 damage a hit. which also silence negating a flash.

But everyone took ignite/executioners calling now drain fiddle is shut down
Maybe you were building an abyssal sceptar, change that Negatron cloak into a quicksilver sash.
No one ever knows about the true power of a quicksilver sash.

tl;dr
Fiddlesticks bot is a bot and he didn't really say anything useful. What ever you do dont read what he wrote.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Zionyx:

DUDE, MOVE HIM!

NAO!

Since you just got 2 upvotes, I'm doing it. Right now. Happy?

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Fiddlestìcks Bøt:
FOR ALL MY FIDDLE PLAYERS OUT THERE

Why isn't fiddlesticks in at least tier 3? You silly nillys need to see him more. He has some of the hardest CC in the game. 3 Second fear. possible 3.6 second silence to one enemy and 2.4 to another, or 1.2 between 5 enemies. Survives easily in lane with drain. dont like drain fiddle? put him bottom and watch him roflstomp with Darkwind. His CC alone makes him useful, and his ults mini flash can help him go over walls and gank like a boss. Damage... his ult is just a power bomb of awesome. lets say his ult is only doing 150 damage a second at level 6. Thats ok i guess. But think of it like this. It hits 2-3 enemies dealing 150 a second for 5 seconds, 2 enemies are gonna get hit for at least 2 seconds of it dealing 300 to EACH enemy. 600 damage level 6. Also I didnt include the darkwinds flying around dealing 100-150 damage a hit. which also silence negating a flash.

But everyone took ignite/executioners calling now drain fiddle is shut down
Maybe you were building an abyssal sceptar, change that Negatron cloak into a quicksilver sash.
No one ever knows about the true power of a quicksilver sash.

tl;dr
Fiddlesticks bot is a bot and he didn't really say anything useful. What ever you do dont read what he wrote.

The problem with Fiddle is that he is extremely squishy. One stun and he is gone. Its true. It doesn't matter if you have quicksilver since your one source of tankiness (your drain) is canceled. With that out of the question Fiddle drops in less than a second. However, I do agree that Fiddle should be higher, just not as high as you think. T4 maybe, you happy with that?