Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saiyushu

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of One View Post
Seriousness aside, olaf is quite clearly tier 1. The prevalence of squishy champs like twitch, eve, and ashe means that olaf does what he wants with who he wants. And they can't run because his axe, with SotD, cannot be dodged. Olaf always catch, never get away.
Olaf OP?

Nerf Irelia

Hugok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

What happened to Dr.Mundo? I know hes not good anymore but wasnt he the SUPER 3V3 CARRY

Saiyushu

10-12-2011

He got nerfed. Though it's a little less of Mundo losing power and a little more of everyone else becoming stronger

The Duke of One

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Someone is full of himself.
I, because I look like Udyr, belong in tier 2. *****es call me stunning.

Prince Rivera

10-12-2011

You know, I'm just done with this. People like you guys really piss me off. All I wanted was a discussion, I wasn't exactly expecting to be bombarded with random insults. If you don't like my build, give me constructive critisim, don't be an *******.

Vraell

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm View Post
Yorick doesn't deserve tier 1 probably, Tryndamere either, and rumble.
Renekton, GP, Garen, Jax : T1 . Simple as that
Okay, I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Rumble is probably the best character on TT that isn't perma banned. People just don't get it. Lets do some theorycrafting. You say Rumble doesn't have a good early game? I disagree. First of all, by level 6 he has 90 AoE damage per second with his Q not counting AP. This is 270 damage if you get the target in the full duration. Also, this spell has a 1.35 AP ratio. Therefore, if you have just a straight 40 AP from a hextech revolver, it will do 54 more damage. This brings the total to 324. In his "danger" mode, this spell deals 30% more damage. Multiply 324 by 130% and you get 421.2 damage. This ability at level 6 does 421.2 damage (not counting MR). Think that isn't good? It gets better. Since the spell is AoE, it can do up to 1243.6 damage to your entire team. Think that isn't good? It gets better. The spell is spammable. Also, at level 6 you should have your ult. Due to the narrow walls, a good Rumble ult can easily damage for the entire duration. This damage is 150 + (50% = 20) + 120 + (25% = 10) per second. Assuming that the ult is cast perfectly, this means the damage is 170 + 130 * 5. This is comes out to 170 + 650 which is 820 damage. If you land it on their entire team you can just multiply this total by 3 and you get 2460 damage. Combine this with his Q and you get 3684.2 damage with just two abilities. Still think he isn't tier 1 worthy? What about if I told you he has one of the best shields and slows in the game (which is true)? Still think he isn't tier 1 worthy?

tl;dr

Rumble can do 3684.2 damage with his ult and Q at level 6 with 40 AP. Combined with one of the best shields and slows in the game he definitely deserves T1.

Edit: Explanations for Trynd and Yorick coming when I finish my homework (I have to read Ballad of a Sad Caf by tomorrow).

The Duke of One

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku Kobuoa View Post
You know, I'm just done with this. People like you guys really piss me off. All I wanted was a discussion, I wasn't exactly expecting to be bombarded with random insults. If you don't like my build, give me constructive critisim, don't be an *******.
I respond srsly, and you get upset :[ Does that mean I win and olaf es numba 1? They should change his laugh for 3's, making him much more accurate. Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue...

Saiyushu

10-12-2011

Rumble needs to be tier 8 too. Vraell would get lonely otherwise. Oh wait, nevermind, i moved Vraell up to tier 0, so rumble should be up there too : )

Vraell

10-12-2011

Also, I plan to respond to all your comments as soon as I finish the book and watch a show. Just be patient. I have a life too lol

Vraell

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
Rumble needs to be tier 8 too. Vraell would get lonely otherwise. Oh wait, nevermind, i moved Vraell up to tier 0, so rumble should be up there too : )
Tier 0 good? >_>