Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

12345612 ... 38
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
Edit: Also regarding GP, that time it took my ult 5 seconds to kill you from 50 hp made me cry especially since you just stood in it.
lol. The reason why it killed me was the fact that it didn't do any damage early on. I wasn't looking at my character and I didn't notice the debuff from the slow. I wasn't really paying any attention that game. Another factor was the fact my headphones were broken ( and still are ) so that I couldn't hear anything. This also made me not care much about anything that was happening since I was having 0 fun. I think I was also playing some form of ARAM as I didn't go back like at all that game, even if I had 50 hp.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
I agree for Amumu because of his mana problems, but not for Gragas. He is a very strong pick. The only issue with him is how he falls out late game, but most games don't go that long. I'll explain in more depth why I think Gragas is T2.

#1. His ability to go through walls. Makes him hard to gank.
#2. His ult. I've stolen dragons with this thing. Its priceless to knock their jungler out of range for smite and to have your team go in and steal it.
#3. His barrel. It reduces AS by 40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40%!!!!!!!! Do you know how much this is? That is a phantom dancer worth of AS, and it is AoE. This also shuts down many of the top picks like Noc, GP, Udyr, and more.
#4. His range. He has some of the best range in the game. Combined with the utility from his body slam, he does have the best range. lol

Shall I continue? :P

But yeah, for Amumu, he should be lower. Still in T3, but lower. I'll change it soon.
But I really disagree with kennen being lower than gragas, it's just entirely wrong xP

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

I don't have TT ranked experience but you have 2 Trundles. Ezreal seems too high, Tristana a bit too low.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
Cait's traps around dragon I've found have enough utility combined with a fairly strong early-game, she can net through dragon and the net is a fairly good counter to melee champs without gap-closers (singed, garen, udyr)

I feel as safe as her as I do on ez despite not being able to flash through every wall, not sure where that would put her, but I believe she has a bit more than tier 6.

You skipped malzahar.

Maokai is probably too low.
Oops. The reason why I have Maokai so low is that I really find his damage lack-luster. Maybe its just the fact that I don't have much experience playing vs Maokai's in 3s since I've only played vs one or two. Both of them weren't good and brought their team down. But I agree, he probably should be a bit harder.

Making a tier list is pretty hard. You want to move a champ up but you don't want to move a champ down. And when you finally get it all right, a new patch comes out and you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. I feel for you Elementz.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromus View Post
I don't have TT ranked experience but you have 2 Trundles. Ezreal seems too high, Tristana a bit too low.
I have two Trundles? I DON'T THINK SO... at least not anymore :P

Also, I like Ez. I have him high because of his ability to flash through walls, his great damage, and his great range.

My problem with Trist is that she can't jump through many walls. Also, I hate AD carries on this map. But yeah, for an AD carry she should probably be higher. The problem with tier lists is that you can't please everyone. Sometimes if you want someone to be higher you can't put them there, since that would make someone else lower and they don't deserve it. You need to think carefully.

infinite azure

10-10-2011

I feel like the bulk of team 5 is situational team dependent picks, for example, wukong really complements AoE mages like brand while also boosting AD damage on a target, making him have good synergy with some teams, or Galio vs a team with low disables,

etc

maybe warranting a redefinition or perhaps a bit of reordering for champs that aren't tier 4 but could work with the right team

Vraell

10-10-2011

Okay, who is downvoting all my posts? I hate you Saiyushu. I know it is you.

Zionyx

10-10-2011

But saiyushu is offline!

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
I feel like the bulk of team 5 is situational team dependent picks, for example, wukong really complements AoE mages like brand while also boosting AD damage on a target, making him have good synergy with some teams, or Galio vs a team with low disables,

etc

maybe warranting a redefinition or perhaps a bit of reordering for champs that aren't tier 4 but could work with the right team
Yeah, I actually meant to put that. Unfortunately I forgot since there is just so much to do lol. This is all I've done all day so far.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
But saiyushu is offline!
You have a point... but he did say he was going to do that before I even posted it.

Wow, I didn't know I had to wait 30 seconds between posts... interesting.

12345612 ... 38