Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Rayoul stop posting you're too ignorant.

Also.....stop.....spamming......dots........like that......... ok?
when OP tells me to shut the fucck up i will .......... are u the thread starter or ur just on a power trip like mister 15 year old .. wtf ??

rayoul

10-10-2011

if ur tht great what u do is answer questions ... not insult random people ...... how old are you ?

rayoul

10-10-2011

all i do is answer questions tht people ask , all u do is insult people ....... u dont even try to corect answers or teach anybody anything ..... u guys have no social skills

thats probably how u became good at this game in the first place, so much free time beying friendless

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

forgot Irelia

Vraell

10-10-2011

No, I put her there. T3.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Oh, due to the enormous number of requests I've been given to say this, I will say it. Shut up. lol

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Oh, due to the enormous number of requests I've been given to say this, I will say it. Shut up. lol
@rayoul

The Duke of One

10-10-2011

ITT I learned OP determines exactly what is said and when in a thread, veigar is op on 3's, ashe is semi-viable on 3's, most platinum players are approximately 15 years in age, and that ranked games are pointless, and the only real test of experience is playing games with pubs.

Saiyushu

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
FINALLY

Just watch, he's gonna start obnoxiously posting in another thread or something

Zionyx

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of One View Post
ITT I learned OP determines exactly what is said and when in a thread, veigar is op on 3's, ashe is semi-viable on 3's, most platinum players are approximately 15 years in age, and that ranked games are pointless, and the only real test of experience is playing games with pubs.
Op isn't Rayoul

Op is Vraell