Ranked Twisted Treeline Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

10-10-2011

olaf has no cc (xept for his easy to dodge slowing axe) and no gap closer ... he dosent deserve that much higher then he is

I am more greezy

10-10-2011

Yo Vraell how come you put Ashe in Tier 7? A good kite is always a pain to lane against

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku Kobuoa View Post
I disagree with your Olaf tier.

Tier 5? I don't know what Olaf your seeing, but a quick amendment to the usual build and you have someone who will decimate the entire team, single handedly.

Just my opinion. Not only that, but he has build in sustain, no need for mana because of the buff, and the capability to destroying any champion one v one, in the game. He will destroy Lee sin if you know what your doing.
My problem with Olaf is this that he can be VERY easily kited since he doesn't have a reliable slow or gap closer whatsoever. Also, his damage is pretty low tbh. lategame, he is boss. But that is lategame. Olaf is forced to go tanky to start or he gets 1 shotted meaning he has low damage. There are just better champs tbh.

rayoul

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am more greezy View Post
Yo Vraell how come you put Ashe in Tier 7? A good kite is always a pain to lane against
trust........ashe zgot nothing on TT ...

pretty much all ranged ad carries are unusable in 3s ...

best one is vayne, then mf .......... ashe is playable but defenetly UP ... and then corky, cait and tristana are just useless

Zionyx

10-10-2011

moar posts

rayoul

10-10-2011

so zionyx and godzealot are from quebec province ?

Moi je suis de montreal ... enchanté ^_^

The Duke of One

10-10-2011

So I think we can safely say the order of guides according to legitimacy goes like this:

1. Saiyushu
2. Vraell
3. Elementz
4. Rayoul

rayoul

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of One View Post
So I think we can safely say the order of guides according to legitimacy goes like this:

1. Saiyushu
2. Vraell
3. Elementz
4. Rayoul
i already explained that i had my tier list on because nobody had posted one at that point ......

since vraell posted his im glad to contribute to his work

a.k.a. .... why dont u just stfu ..... tht comment was plain useless son

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am more greezy View Post
Just in case you aren't trolling me, I'll answer that question. The reason why Ashe is so bad in 3v3 is that she has subpar damage (compared to the other AD carries and pretty much everyone else), has no sustain, and no survivability. This lack of sustain, survivability, escape abilities means that Ashe in a pushed lane is essentially free gold. She also doesn't give much to team fights. She is by far the worst AD carry for this map. Even worse than Sivir tbh as Sivir can actually escape ganks very well with her ult and spell shield.

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
Not to mention her AoE %hp missing heal lets her be the best bruiser support ever.
Yeah, which is pretty much the only support viable for 3v3.