Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oracle extract Doesn't work near capped points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyntin

10-10-2011

That pretty much says it.
Wish they would have notes that in the description.
I had eve and akali dive me. Akali couldn't see her in her bubble of OMG your dead now, and well Eve I can pounce you from a 1200 range

FDru

10-10-2011

Works for me.

altairian

10-10-2011

Wait what? You were defending a point, and you couldn't see stealth? Is this what you're saying? Because the point gives you stealth detection, oracle's shouldn't even factor in to this discussion. Unless there's a bug where oracle's + point = no stealth detection o_O

Cyric151

Recruiter

10-10-2011

Quote:
altairian:
Wait what? You were defending a point, and you couldn't see stealth? Is this what you're saying? Because the point gives you stealth detection, oracle's shouldn't even factor in to this discussion. Unless there's a bug where oracle's + point = no stealth detection o_O

The point does NOT give you stealth detection. The point itself has Stealth detetion but does not give you that.

I belive you lost your oracles at one point or just died too fast.