[Champion Concept] Shadron, the Night's Horror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reiyooki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

I figured I probably wouldn't get a chance to use this for the MCCC this month, so I'm posting it now. Enjoy, comment, criticize, do whatever. Just don't spam me with links to YOUR champions, or I will go downrate them.

If it turns out that I get a chance to use this in the MCCC still, I likely will, as that is what it was designed for.

Note: The fear from Phantom Strikes is, in effect, a stun, but using the fear animation.

Shadron, the Night's Horror

Roles: Melee, Carry, Mage, Pet, Disabler

Appearance: An indistinct shadowy form, concealed within a cloud of mist. The only visible parts of the champion appear during his attack sequence, where misty, black, clawed hands reach out of the mist to slash the target.

Abilities
Passive: Night Terrors
Each time Shadron kills a non-neutral minion, he has a 25% chance to resurrect it as a wisp to fight for him for 30/45/60 seconds. (Upgrades at levels 9 and 18)

Maximum of 4 active wisps at a time.

Wisp Appearance: Wisps appear as a ball of white mist.

Wisp Stats
Damage 15 (+25% of AD)
Attack Speed 0.75
Health 115 (+13.4 / per level) (450 @ Level 18)
Move Speed (Champion Move Speed + 75)
Armor 16 (+1 per level) (34 @ Level 18)
Spell Block 16 (+1 per level) (34 @ Level 18)

Q: Phantom Strikes
Cost: 24/32/40/48/56 Mana
Cooldown: 4
Range: Melee
Passive: Shadron's autoattacks have a 5% chance to horrify the target, causing them to cower in fear for (0.1 * level) seconds (Cannot occur more than once every 6 seconds)
Active: Shadron's next attack deals 30/40/50/60/70 (+65% AD) additional damage and causes the target to cower in fear for (0.1 * level) seconds. This triggers the 6 second fear cooldown.

W: Leeching Grasp
Cost: 45/60/75/90/105 Mana
Cooldown: 6
Range: 475
Active: Shadron marks his target, slowing them by 15% and granting 6%/7%/8%/9%/10% Life Leech to champions' attacks, and those of his Wisps, made against the target for 5 seconds.

E: Ghostfire
Cost: 25/40/55/70/85 Mana
Cooldown: 12
Range (Active): 200
Passive: Shadron's autoattacks deal an additional 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% (+1% per 50 AP) of their damage as magic damage over 2 seconds. Successive attacks against the same target reset the duration of this debuff.
Active: Detonates the targeted wisp, dealing 75/100/125/150/175 (+20% AP) magic damage plus 25% of the initial damage over 5 seconds to nearby enemies.

R: Chill of the Grave
Cost: 105/155/205
Cooldown: 150/120/90
Radius: 550
Channel Time: 3 Sec
Active: Shadron leeches heat and energy from the area around himself, slowing enemies within range by 40% and draining 15%/20%/25% (+1% per 50 AP) of their maximum mana over 3 seconds. Enemies within range when the channel is completed are stunned for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds and Mana Tapped for 4 seconds. Mana Tapped enemies restore 20% of all damage done to them as mana.

Story:
Amongst the trees of the Shadow Isles, many creatures make their homes - From the newly revived ghouls down to the meanest wisp. Amongst these creatures of the night can be found greater spirits and beasts that haunt our darkest nightmares; One of these beings is Shadron. Amongst the lesser wisps and spirits of the forests, Shadron is not unlike a hive-mind. He can control them, see what they see, and feel what they feel. They act as extensions of his body and mind. Despite what this might lead one to think, Shadron is quite capable of defending himself, even without the aid of the forest wisps. He simply likes to use them as it makes things much more ‘interesting,’ for him at least. Fear is his weapon, and the mists are his shroud. Nothing can stop the terror of the forests from feeding on the life force of those who enter his domain. The last thing anyone has ever seen when attacked by him is a pair of glowing eyes deep within the mist.

It was discovered that he existed in a failed summoning experiment, when the foolish student involved tried to stretch his power too far through a nexus crystal. What emerged was a horror to behold - A creature of malice and hatred, bent on teaching the foolish summoner who dared pull him from his home a lesson. The student himself was killed almost immediately, devoured by something within the mist that emerged from his summoning. Those who witnessed the event had more to fear than just being devoured, though; their very essence was being drained as they looked on in horror at the reddening mist. It took the experienced summoners a moment to realize what was happening, but once they did they quickly used their power to bind Shadron with immense magical chains, though these did not serve much use against the lesser spirits, they did stop the monster himself from killing any more. After the disheveled summoners managed to get the specter under control, they decided it should be used by the League on the fields of justice. A creature of such power would be a useful pawn in the games of power played there. Due to his extremely dangerous nature, Shadron is kept sealed within a chamber at the League; A chamber to which there is only one entrance, sealed by extremely powerful magic. None have entered the chamber where he is held since it was first sealed, for fear of what might become of them should the creature within be awake.

"Do not fear the dark. Fear me." - Shadron

Stats:
Damage 50 (+3.15 / per level)
Health 435 (+85 / per level)
Mana 225 (+32 / per level)
Move Speed 315
Armor 16 (+3.6 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+1.22 / per level)
Health Regen 1.5 (+0.12 / per level)
Mana Regen 1.15 (+0.1 / per level)

Stats @ 18:
Damage 106.7
Health 1965
Mana 801
Move Speed 315
Armor 80.8
Spell Block 51.96
Health Regen 3.66
Mana Regen 2.95

reiyooki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Updated story, and added a note about the fear from Phantom Strikes

Prof YANA

10-12-2011

Isn't a Shadron a creature from the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind?

reiyooki

Recruiter

10-12-2011

I actually don't remember. It's been ages since I read that series.

EDIT: After looking, no. But it IS the name of a drake in WoW. Honestly I see no reason to change it though.

reiyooki

Recruiter

10-13-2011

Changed innate upgrade levels to 9/18
Reduced Wisp AD ratio to 25% to compensate for there being 4 up for long periods of time.