Sick of Meta game champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CresentFall

10-10-2011

im sick and tired of every single game of TT having a trynd or a jax or a sion or someone who will just mess you up.
with the lower amount of champions it makes it much easier for the meta game champs to mess you up.
Im not sure what should be done to prevent this from happening maybe a draft mode in TT but this seriously needs to stop.

PRPatxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Learn how to use those champs urself, trynd pretty much dies w/ exhaust, cc and ignite, jax is sht if he isn't fed and why do u have trouble w/ Sion? >.>

Use champs like Singed, Blitz,Alistar, garen or Morde does are pretty much OP in TT, also use Revive as one of ypur Summoner's spell.

Tenronth

10-10-2011

Play ranked n ban em.

RealEstateGuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

I play soraka... and I faceroll every trynd or jax or xin or riven you throw at me

Boo

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Mustard View Post
I play soraka... and I faceroll every trynd or jax or xin or riven you throw at me
What's your playstyle with her?

RealEstateGuru

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chouncey View Post
What's your playstyle with her?
I don't go support soraka if thats what you mean. I go heavy harass.. I don't usually get heal until level 12. If you're taking heavy damage with soraka then its my opinion that you're playing her wrong. Silence + Starcall to poke, ward mid so you can escape ganks, and go back frequently for new items / ward. If you want to play a game with me just add me as friend.

PRPatxi

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Mustard View Post
I don't go support soraka if thats what you mean. I go heavy harass.. I don't usually get heal until level 12. If you're taking heavy damage with soraka then its my opinion that you're playing her wrong. Silence + Starcall to poke, ward mid so you can escape ganks, and go back frequently for new items / ward. If you want to play a game with me just add me as friend.
Soraka is more of a carry than a support since her last change. I find her pretty good in TT, I have also seen her use as a Jungler on SR.

hotshotzehri

10-12-2011

starcall all the things

Enchantz

10-13-2011

You can counter them lol ,Tryndamere is **** unless you let him farm like crazy,same goes for Jax ,ad Sion can be op cause of ult but exahust or ignite is enough to shut him down

Deianira Daray

10-14-2011

I'd like to point out that Jax is only OP if you don't have Sword of the Divine. . . Which is the best counter to him.

Tryn dies with Ignite.

Sion. . . Why are you letting a game go on long enough for him to be a problem?