Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tryndamere question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niqhtmare x

10-10-2011

so i just bought tryndamere and i was wondering why u can spin through the wall above red buff to get to top lane, but u cant spin through the same wall from top lane to red?

seems kinda weird to me

i think either u should be able to spin through both sides, or not be able to spin through both sides

BRAVEYpl0x

10-10-2011

You can definitely spin both ways. Make sure u are pointing ur cursor at or a little beyond max range of the spin. If you point shorter, Tryn will try a shortened spin and wont make it over. Let me know if you still have troubles.

Niqhtmare x

10-10-2011

Quote:
BRAVEYpl0x:
You can definitely spin both ways. Make sure u are pointing ur cursor at or a little beyond max range of the spin. If you point shorter, Tryn will try a shortened spin and wont make it over. Let me know if you still have troubles.

thanks it worked