Which champion is easier to learn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaySten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

I have enough IP to buy a champ and looking between Pantheon, Akali, Olaf or to save a little while longer and get Ezreal. If you have played any of these lately I'd appreciate your comments on the learning curve the these champions and ease of play. I have played both Akali and Panth once but it's been a while.

Cantor

06-11-2010

None of those choices are simple / new player friendly. And their all fairly pricey.

JaySten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

I'm level 27 but I don't consider myself the best though. I bought Jax recently and just can't seem to get a hang of him and I don't want to buy another Champ I'm no good at.

wR Veritas

06-11-2010

Before you invest in another champion that costs a significant amount of IP/RP, you should wait till they have a free week first to try them out. Secondly, you should find out what your strengths and weaknesses are. If you're strong at skillshotting, get a new skillshot champion. If you're weak at melee, don't invest in a melee champion until you practice with it more, etc. At the beginning, I always found ranged to be easier to handle as well as the ease of walking into or away from a fight.

JaySten

06-11-2010

I bought Twitch (6300 IP at the time) because he was always killing me and I wanted in on the stealth action. I lost multiple games in a row trying to mimic what other players had done to me but to no avail. I thought since he is ranged he would be easier but not true in my case. I'm not sure what my strengths are. I recently have been good at Blitz, Ryze, Garen, Ashe, Sivir, and Teemo. Do they have a common denominator?

DeathCrusader

06-11-2010

if u want to use the champs that you names above you try them on free weeks dont look at other ppl use them
the recomended section if there for a reason they have every type of champions besided stealthed (only 4)try those first and then chose ur type of champions i suggest someone with surviabllity(heal) for starters
hope that helps

DarkPlaguedFiend

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySten View Post
I bought Twitch (6300 IP at the time) because he was always killing me and I wanted in on the stealth action.
Jay Sten. Twitch is a good character to learn because he is OP. Instead of trying to mimic what other people do just find your own way to play things even if you need to play alot of practice games to get a hang of it. Practice makes perfect.

Lil Will

06-11-2010

There are some good stepping stone champions like Ashe for ranged DPS, Master Yi for Melee DPS, Soraka/Janna maybe for Support, and Annie/Ryze for mages.

Plus, they are all 1350 or less and are often free.