Jax, tryn = OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Garen, Sotd, Shut his early game down he aint strong until he is farmed > Jax
Exhaust, CC, Thornmail > Tryn

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Exhaust and teemo. OP.

Wolfalisk

10-12-2011

If Tryndamere takes top lane, there is nothing you can do to prevent him from snowballing out of control. Once he clears minions up to your tower, he will go clear the WHOLE jungle, including dragon, and you can either go in and "disrupt" him, losing XP and last hits while he's getting both. The same goes for Xin Zhao and Jax.

Zionyx

10-12-2011

Singed

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-12-2011

Most tanky DPS beats them both

MissKickUrAzz

10-12-2011

I can beat Them both with Irelia but sometimes if max is used right he's what I call a pentakill champ just like Katarina (in some cases) Akali and tryd can be to people say get thornmail but it doesn't do anything really especially with an enemy with lifesteal basically in order to beat them u have to take them on with short powerful bursts because
Their prolonged damage is strong that's why I've never lost q battle while using Leblanc versus true but jax once in a while he and I are on equal footing

MissKickUrAzz

10-12-2011

I meant jax not Max

Winster

10-12-2011

If you CAN shut them down early, they'll be useless, but it's easier said than done, they can play defensively and go jungle until you push. :/