Hybrid Blitzcrank viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshimoryuken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Hey summoners,
I've been messing around with blitz in Dominion for awhile now and I've been experimenting with a sort of hybrid blitz build that I'd like to get the community's feed back on.

I start with Tear of godess and boots of speed then build boots of swiftness

After i build tear into a manamune, then I go for a lich bane.

From here i usually go hextech gunblade and a guardians angel if the game even gets this far.
So far i have been doing moderately well with blitz but i feel it has nothing to do with how i build him and would like to hear the community's input. Thank you all

rumples

10-09-2011

those items are all over the place man....if you're already building a big manapool why not do manamune, archangel, frozen heart, banshees for a hybrid route?. the build you mentioned would be better off with triforce. lichebane is kind of a bad investment without other sources of ap.

Unhinged Mantis

10-09-2011

Blitz is great for me, though I choose to go out with Boots of Mobility. That coupled with Over Drive makes Blitz insanely fast!
Also, I grab Sheen, then finish the Manamune and go into Trin Force. The boost to damage from Sheen makes taking out enemy champions much easier.

altairian

10-09-2011

Triforce blitz owns face. I don't know why you'd bother trying anything ridiculous like this. Building a ton of mana on blitz is a gimmick that's only marginally effective. Blitz is secretly one of the most overpowered dominion champs, that build is kind of terribad though.

Caidos

10-09-2011

I like Triforce->tanky Blitzcrank. Atma's Impaler and Odin's Veil both give you some damage and tankiness.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

I still use the same SR build pretty much.

Start with Tear, and start building it up while at nexus by spamming abilities. Get boots.

Sheen to TriForce, Manamune for AD and you now hit pretty hard, and ionic boots for CDR.

Then work on tankiness by getting your Odins, Glacial Shrould, etc.

McRofls

10-10-2011

I've never liked building AD on Blitzcrank.

Tanky AP with CDR is the only way to play him as far as I am concerned.

SHOE788

10-10-2011

triforce, manamune, cdr boots, thornmail, kitae's, mr item

altairian

10-10-2011

I truly have no clue how Frozen Heart has not been mentioned once in this thread. Do you people actually play blitz?

Graizen

10-10-2011

Humm o-o