1 vs 1 with Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aznchill

10-09-2011

In a 1 vs 1 fight with Udyr I switch between bear, phoenix and turtle, alternating between those 3. Would it be more advantageous to just switch between pheonix and turtle and only using bear to chase down?

Trusayn

10-09-2011

I have only played him a handful of times, but i only switch to bear when they start to run, otherwise i do as u said n switch between just the two (i prefer tiger over pheonix though) but they both do different things

Zaramoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

I prefer to use bear every 6 seconds, just as an interrupt at the very least. There are very few champs that have a stun as good as udyr's, so say, if you were against someone with some leech, and it actually lasted more than 6 seconds it would be worth it. But, it all depends on the champion you're facing. If it's say a kat, obviously you would want to save your bear in case she ults. Sometimes tiger is better 1v1. I've killed pretty fed tryn's with tiger versus phoenix because of the burst +ias. I rarely use phoenix after lvl 8 unless a teamfight arises in which they're pretty bunched together, to make use of the every 3rd hit aoe. The best piece of advice with udyr I can give you is he is a situational champ. His versatility gimps him, but it also allows for insane amounts of variance. And it's knowing what situation to use what combo when that will allow you to do well with him.

Garaze

10-10-2011

I start off with Bear, start dominating them with Tiger and Phoenix. The only times I use Bear or Turtle is when they are channeling, running, or if I'm low/\