NyQuist Gaming Is Recuiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dadoomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

NyQuist Gaming is looking for new members to compete in tournaments in our team. Please be mature and respectful, will be devoted, and of course, a good LoL player. If you fit the criteria then please reply to this with your LoL name, do not add me as I probably will not accept, since I won't know if its for this or if you're just some random troll.
Also, please leave your ranked elo, and how often you play.
Thanks.

LastAftermath

10-09-2011

LastAftermath

Greg The Pietard

10-10-2011

Greg The Pietard

Tidus77

10-10-2011

tidus77.. add

Dadoomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

bump, Also, when applying please have a mic (not mandatory, but is highly recommended) and also be willing to download the latest teamspeak as we have a server.

Wozniack

10-12-2011

Wozniack

Edit: These guys are indeed good. I will vouch for them. However, they are of the attitude that they can do no wrong and anything bad that happens is your fault. If this is not an issue, continue.

Dadoomed: The very best farmer I've ever seen

(side note: that olaf match, I lol recorded it. Irelia was on her killing spree before she came up top)

Dadoomed

10-17-2011

Um, FYI, i never said anything like that. I specifically said BOT LANE needs to stop failing, and all of us were bot lane half the time. I also never said i didn't do anything wrong, I know what i did wrong but u never decided to give me tips, and i just decided to give u some. People do better when OTHERS point out their tips because it is harder for people to see their own. If you had payed attention i did criticize both you and drou, but not myself because I WANTED YOU 2 TO. Please accept my friend invite so I can talk to you about this as i still want to merge teams. FYI im not mad while posting this, caps are to emphasize stuff.

Dadoomed

10-17-2011

Also, people get pissed when they are on a losing streak, people dont like to lose a bunch of games in a row without a single win, soooo, sometimes people might not be in the best of mood...