[Champion Concept] DoSheen, The Madman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOVEFASA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

DoSheen, The Madman

Lore: DoSheen was sent to a madhouse after he had mutated his dog into a monster that killed two people... These people were his parents. The people who ran the madhouse withheld all the drugs meant for the patients and instead sold them on the streets. With DoSheen having a clear mind, he formed an escape. Using a spring box he launched himself over a wall into freedom. After about a month of hiding he came back to the mad house and took it over. Using doctors and patients alike as experiments. When the Noxian battles started DoSheen was the first to join. He was always looked over by someone but quickly progressed to general. When the league opened he was busy fighting in any battle he could find, but after a while the word spread. And after purchasing an absurdly expensive brochure about the league he decided to join. For a while he was on the waiting list, but when the 24 people infront of him unexpectedly went crazy he was quickly added to the battle.

Uses:
DPS/Caster

Passive: On every 10th attack DoSheen injects his target with needle making them run in fear for 1 second

(Q) Hammer:
Passive: DoSheen gains 20/25/30/35/40 damage to all his attacks

Active: DoSheen's next attack will deal and additional (0.5 per attack) and will heal him for 30/40/60/80/100% of the damage dealt

Mana cost: 90
Cool down: 12 seconds

(W) Spring Box: DoSheen sets an invisible spring box that flings a unit in a specified direction. The spring box lasts for 3 minutes or for 1/2/3/4/5 flings.

Mana cost: 100/120/140/160/180
Cool down: 30 seconds

(E) Mutate: Dosheen deals 200/300/400/500/600 true damage to a minion if that minion dies within 10 seconds of being dealt this damage DoSheen turns them into a controllable Monster. The monsters attack is 20/30/40/50/60 (0.3 per attack) and has a health of 100/150/250/400/550. There can only be 1/2/3/3/4 of these units on the field.

Mana cost: 100/150/200/250/300
Cool down: 10 seconds

(R) Blood Lust: Every time DoSheen kills a minion he gets a Blood Lust stack, maxing at 10 stacks. DoSheen may cast his ult to deal 30/40/50 (0.2 per attack) times the amount of stacks in a straight line to the cursor. The damage is spread out through the units it hits evenly and then the stacks are set to 0.

Mana cost: 200/300/400
Cool down: 20 seconds

Note: his traps can be set in a row to throw his enemies further

MOVEFASA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Melee

Damage 56.23 (+3.5 / per level)
Health 433 (+90 / per level)
Mana 300 (+26 / per level)
Move Speed 315
Armor 14 (+3 / per level)
Health Regen 1.3 (+0.15 / per level)
Mana Regen 1.3 (+0.12 / per level)

Icraig33

10-12-2011

Icraig33 review!

Innate: hmm... second champ I review with an innate like this today. Seems fair enough

Q: so a passive AD buff with an active that makes his next attack deal 50% increased damage and heal for a percentage of the damage dealt? I would calculate the balance, but there aren't any base statistics for me to calculate with, so i'll leave it at that. Seems balanced.

W: a trap that flings enemies around Singed style? I would say lower the duration of the trap to 90s and have a 1s delay between flings. If I remember well, the maximum cooldown for a non-ult ability is 25s. Other than that, it's fine

E: how long do they last? Other than that I would say that late-game, it's kinda weak. There should be something along with the controllable minions that he can use on himself for somekind of buff. idk, just a suggestion

R: I would say the base damage per stack is too high, the mana costs are way too high and the cooldown is too low. My recommendation would be 20/30/40. other than that I really love the idea. it's unique and fun

Overall, pretty neat idea you have going here. I like it