Alien First Contact in Valoran!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Thank god he's legendary, I almost thought about buying it.

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxifer View Post
Thank god he's legendary, I almost thought about buying it.
lol.

Seriously Riot, a lot of Heimer users have been waiting for a skin, and 2 skins like that is the cost of HoN, that's just not reasonable.

So PLEASE, can we have cheaper alternatives for skins? Not every of us play Heimerdinger 24/24.

Udontgnome

06-11-2010

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nasus an alien?

TheMountainGoat

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udontgnome View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nasus an alien?
nop, he's a dog librarian

also, i'm glad the skin is legendary, because i'm petty as hell, and the high pricetage will make it that much more luxurious when i buy it and hardly anyone else does

Zannypants

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by siebs View Post
Remake of Heimer? That'd be pretty awesome. If it's just a skin...why the disappearance story, like Urf..?
Yeah, seems to just be a skin, why is there a backstory to it? :S

maxifer

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post

also, i'm glad the skin is legendary, because i'm petty as hell, and the high pricetage will make it that much more luxurious when i buy it and hardly anyone else does
They're shooting themselves in the foot. Despite what I've explained, a lot of my friends don't play this because they're convinced that you pay money for better stuff. The fact that these legendary skins are half the price of HoN by themselves gives them more reason to be content in the fact that they don't have to pay anything else ever. I know skins are aesthetic, but for ****s sake, this is ridiculous. The skins are meant to keep things fresh and fun, there is no reason there should be "exclusive" skins at such an insane price.

Udontgnome

06-11-2010

Quote:
The enigmatic creature known as Nasus came to the League from a faraway world...
Hes def an alien

Oleoay

06-11-2010

Wow, he just made the international sign of the donut. - Mars Attacks

Gooze

06-11-2010

Please please please let it come with a sale to the skins that were released earlierthid week such as Angler Jax.

Souman

06-11-2010

suite