Who should solo top in Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

The AD carry, the AP carry, or the tanky DPS?

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

solo bot*

infinite azure

10-09-2011

Solo-bot.
AP/AD carry. someone in your duo ought to be getting some jungle farm, so they might need the early CS to rush a madreds, a tankyDPS/tank/2ndCarry can lose some of that farm

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
solo bot*
maybe he's talking about solo top with a jungler? hmm? HMMM?

Bottom should be an AFK farmer that can't be moved out of lane at all. So have one of those on your team and then put whoever isn't jungling top.

kLL

10-09-2011

I prefer AD as Tryndamere

Razekal

10-09-2011

When I play three's with my friends, this is our usual arrangement:

Myself bot lane with a high sustain champion (I'm fond of Yorick, looking for a good replacement)
Friend #1 top lane with an AP carry, preferably one with a stun (He's fond of Annie, we're also looking at Cho'gath but we need to practice landing ruptures)
Friend #2 Jungles with an AD bruiser; almost always Udyr rushing Wriggles and TF with defensive boots as appropriate.

But do keep in mind we consider ourselves far from Ranked Ready, even if we do have more success than not.

Sam

10-09-2011

Anybody can go anywhere, you just need a good jungler, and outpick the other team's bot/top lane. And your jungle has to be outstanding to win the game. Pro jungle = Win Games!

TestSubject41

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm View Post
Anybody can go anywhere, you just need a good jungler, and outpick the other team's bot/top lane. And your jungle has to be outstanding to win the game. Pro jungle = Win Games!
Pretty much this. When my team and I play, we decide who takes which lane based on what would be the most favorable match ups.