Thanks for making the game free Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FedPot

04-18-2014

I really love it when I feel so powerless looking at all the possibilities of 20 runepages complete with 30 tier 3 runes and the potential of all the locked champions that I do not own.

Thank you for making the game free, Riot.

A Cat With Toast

04-18-2014

Everything except Skins, icons and boosts can be bought with IP, which can be earned by playing the game, you know.

Rexranger1

04-18-2014

Play the game, get Ip, buy with that Ip 2 or 3 champs and runepages that do well with them. Lock one of those champs every game till your a beast. Win. get more Ip for more runes and champs that you want.
Riot has to make money somehow, but they dont make it impossible for you to play for free adequately.

Oryiah

04-18-2014

You COULD play the game without ever spending any money you know. You just have to earn IP which means you have to play more games than someone who can buy rp.

Think for a moment about how many resources it takes to run a game that is played by this many people. You have to hire developers, technicians, support staff, run servers etc etc. There has to be a way for them to make money.

JungHai0

04-18-2014

Runes are expensive, yes. I still don't have full ones and i'm playing ranked. Gotta get cool champions :3

But anyways, Riot could have been a total ***** and made the game pay2win you know.