Dominion tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOXIC TAPEWORM

10-13-2011

Honestly i understnad that you see the champions based off of what you have seen and at times it can be difficult to make the judgement right according to the community. But hey atleast you tried and didn't just troll other peoples forums and qq and make fun of them. Lately i have been experimenting with many different champs in dominion. However i think you should seriously consider moving leblanc to EPIC tier. Her burst is rediculous against anyone who has less than 2500 hp. I just had a game with her 23-0-9 and carried my team to a win.

Anitcol

10-13-2011

So many flaws in that tier list its not even worth trying to fix. Example: Annie in T3?

Aleastor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2011

With the 4 top 1 bot, that 1 bot champ is pretty dang important, and I won't lie Malphite is a pretty tough counter to a lot of popular champs in Dominion, I can hold a point with Garrison and Promote almost indefinitely, and if they decide to place the man power needed to take it from me... we've already capped all 3 top points.

Malphite in my opinion is a Tier 1 Dominion Champ playing the new Fortress role.

DMGrimdark

10-13-2011

Yorick is way higher so is swain!