Looking for 3v3 ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fr0zt

10-19-2011

Hey I am looking for some active people who are serious about ranked 3v3. I am 18, I have vent, and i am on frequently. Add me in game if you are interested in making a 3v3 ranked team or if you have an open slot in your ranked team!

Current 3v3 ranked score: 3 wins, 1 loss

infinite azure

10-19-2011

Just a suggestion, you might include the champs you frequently play.

Gnorm

10-19-2011

I might be intrested in starting 3v3s ranked. ive been bumming comps off my friends while i was at their house. but i finaly have my own reliable comp. dont have vent but thats an easy install.

i can fill any gaps if you got someone good to make a third. i make a mean singed, brand and most ad's

fr0zt

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnormT51B View Post
I might be intrested in starting 3v3s ranked. ive been bumming comps off my friends while i was at their house. but i finaly have my own reliable comp. dont have vent but thats an easy install.

i can fill any gaps if you got someone good to make a third. i make a mean singed, brand and most ad's
add me in game we can talk

DD ermac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

I was just thinking doing this. Lol. I like to play Jax and Singed mainly, but i play others to. Add me in you're still looking.

Tactileneck

10-19-2011

Jax and Singed are regular bans. You'll probably never get singed and you'll be lucky to get JAx, I'd learn some others if I was you.

DD ermac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Of course i play others, those are the just champs i prefer to play.

Finrodel

10-20-2011

Hi, Hi.

I've actually never played ranked in TTL, but I'm a 600+ TTL games veteran. The only reason I didn't start ranked is all my friends are quite lower then me (many did not even reach 30 ^^) So I would be interest in joining a TTL ranked group.

I main Poppy, Morgana, Riven and almost any tanks.

If your interest, add me and let's talk.

Zèratµl

10-20-2011

add me up, im usually online.
i play Noc, Lee sin, AD Crit jungle Rammus, Riven, Wukong, Trynd ( rarely use him )
i cant play tank but the only AP i can play is AP Sion :P

fr0zt

10-20-2011

ill add u anbu