Nidalee's Javelin Toss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bledwhite

10-09-2011

@OP: Why don't you try playing Nidalee and see for yourself how difficult/easy it is to land her spear from a distance far enough to deal the maximum amount of damage it can do?

Tim Power Gamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

If anything, they should just take the high-risk high-reward out of it. Make it a 5 second cooldown, faster projectile that does about 1.2 times the point-blank damage.

It is stupidly hard to hit with that spear and lolwutinsane damage at level 9. A more balanced skill all around would make it better for Nid players and less Thunderbolt super-effective against Gyarados baddies.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
Melee = can't stand behind minions to farm and if I'm farming minions I can't juke usually. At any rate I'd be happy if they just brought her range down to 1000 with everyone else's; then she can't just do stupid high damage from so far away you can't possibly retaliate. It's ridiculous for her range to be 50% higher than every other skillshot.
So you want an alreadY up champ nerfed again because you don't know how to play
You're cool

That Other Guy

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusEatTaco View Post
So you want an alreadY up champ nerfed again because you don't know how to play
You're cool
You know what's really cool? Dragging up threads that have been dead for over a month! *cough*sarcasm*cough* Learn to check post dates when you use the search function. And for that matter don't post just to troll; if you don't have anything useful to add then don't post.

At any rate I haven't had issues with Nidalee since then, I simply happened to come up against a really good one who could land skillshots from offscreen and who could squeeze them in between minions as you would already know if you had bothered to read the thread before posting.