Should riot do this?

Oh hell Yes! 4 26.67%
No, I don't agree... 7 46.67%
I don't really care for this champ :l 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Fizz skin needed!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YukiTwo

11-11-2011

Ok, I know he isn't out yet, and they probably already have his skins chosen but here is the great skin for him to make him into our favorite, ok maybe not everyones, Disney character. Ready.... Rock and Roll Fizz! Perfect Right! Ok, I thought of this because they obviously can't make a Stitch skin and they can make it look like Elvis without calling it that for copyright reasons! Such a good idea, just make him have the white sparkly outfit with the black poof hair thing xD oh and we could change a skill too.. His ulty he can throw a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich and Pudge can come eat the champ! Ya! Lets do it!

IlllIIllllIIlllI

11-11-2011

No.

holy bongos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2011

I really, really, REALLY fail to see how Fizz looks anything like Stitch. Seriously.

He's small, and blue. That's the only god **** thing they have in common. You may as well call Tryndamere ****ing Hulk Hogan cause he's white and has a goatee.

YukiTwo

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grailums View Post
I really, really, REALLY fail to see how Fizz looks anything like Stitch. Seriously.

He's small, and blue. That's the only god **** thing they have in common. You may as well call Tryndamere ****ing Hulk Hogan cause he's white and has a goatee.
Not as much now as before with his Sneak Peek, if you look at his sneak peek it is insanely close, pretty much switch the tentacle things, put the inside on the outside and vice versa and it is stitch when he is jumping.

YukiTwo

11-12-2011

Bump!

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

heartless fizz ASAP >X<

YukiTwo

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildedboy View Post
heartless fizz ASAP >X<
Approved! xD
Sorry I wish I could do that... alas...

Hermergo

11-12-2011

one of fizz's skins should be his ultimate instead of it shooting up a shark it shoot up urf the manatee