Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a team for ranked 3v3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ŠkÏLL

10-09-2011

Hi guys!

So are there any other gamers like me that like to play on this map?
Need a team for ranked or normal?

Well I'm currently only level 6 and decided since It's too difficult to ask for teams in the chat channel "Looking for teams" I can make this thread.

Hopefully this can turn into "The place to go" to find people who wanna make pre-made teams and create a strategic gameplay for ranked and non-ranked TT games.

Like I said I'm only level 6 and need 2 other people who want to go up the levels with me to ranked and then start playing ranked.

Just reply here and I'll keep checking back after every game I play to see how it's going.

-See you in Treeline!! ^_^

ŠkÏLL

10-09-2011

Anybody out there?

ŠkÏLL

10-09-2011

14 views and no response...
Over 1 million people play this game and this is the kind of community this game has?

....seriously?

Zionyx

10-09-2011

Don't think many good players will find teams here.....

infinite azure

10-09-2011

The best place to find other players for TT is just by playing the game, talk to and friend people who do well, and prove yourself by playing well on your own.

Had a few fun arranged games with a couple people that I ran into in solo queueing just last night.

Captain Kopp

10-09-2011

also at level 6 in general its tough to find teams especially since this is an underplayed map

ŠkÏLL

10-09-2011

Well I havent found anybody in queued games so I'm utilizing the forums. Also, TT it not an underplayed map as I get game after game with hardly over 1 minute off wait time.

I'm sure I'll find 2 other people who want to level up with me and start customizing our strategy together for ranked games.

After all, if the numbers are real and there really are that many people actively playing this game, I'll find someone in no time!

^_^

ŠkÏLL

10-09-2011

bumpity bump bump boop a dee doop ^_^

Sam

10-09-2011

Play the game Skill, and you'll find good friends/partners. Trust me

I am more greezy

10-09-2011

Ill play normals with you for fun Iunno about ranked tho :/ we'll see