What are some resources I can use to improve my TT game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaver Forte

10-09-2011

I picked up TT recently with Shaco. By following the simple advice of always get Dragon, I've carried my team to victory numerous times. I'll probably be looking for some folks to run Ranked with soon but I want to improve my own TT game as well.

So tl;dr, where can I find some Twisted Treeline guides and resources to understand a little more about this map?

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Currently the good resources are few and far inbetween. Me and some friends are trying to put up a current guide. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1326424 has more general tips.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

I rather like this guide to the Twisted Treeline on Mobafire -- http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...nd-tips-120822

infinite azure

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
I rather like this guide to the Twisted Treeline on Mobafire -- http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...nd-tips-120822
some of it is good, but a lot is outdated even though it seems a few bits were added.

kLL

10-09-2011

I'm actually looking for a team to go over strategies for 3v3, I use Tryndamere, who do you use?

Rabbitsuit

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
some of it is good, but a lot is outdated even though it seems a few bits were added.
Mhm, it is an old guide, but can you clarify on what's majorly outdated on it? It says its last update was just over a month ago on 8/31. But everything seems up to speed aside from a few recent champion changes to me -- aside from 10secs on Dragon.

kLL

10-09-2011

I think the best strategy is having a team that can create a decisive strategy and practice ^_^

infinite azure

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
Mhm, it is an old guide, but can you clarify on what's majorly outdated on it? It says its last update was just over a month ago on 8/31. But everything seems up to speed aside from a few recent champion changes to me -- aside from 10secs on Dragon.
It's mostly champ specific stuff that has changed, and also the whole "not entirely needing a dedicated jungle" is incorrect, as it can put you behind if their jungler goes for an early top sweep.

Sam

10-09-2011

Actually Azura, Jungle is a must, doesn't matter if they got a duo lane, if you have a jungle you have control of everything/jungle and your screwed! XD

I am more greezy

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm View Post
Actually Azura, Jungle is a must, doesn't matter if they got a duo lane, if you have a jungle you have control of everything/jungle and your screwed! XD
Sam you just RAPED the entire forum I booked like a million posts in a row