Level 11 looking to form team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Collie Man

06-11-2010

Hey all. I started playing a couple weeks ago. While solo queuing is always... interesting... I can't help but wish I had a good group to play with. I'm not even sure if many people in my level range even read this forum or are interested in making a team, but I figure it's worth a shot. I play as Twisted Fate, and usually end up with the most or second most kills on my team. I consider myself pretty good at this game, and video games in general, and I'm always learning, adapting, and improving. I try not to lose, but when I do, I try to walk away having learned something from the guy who is better than me.

Also, people on my team should be aware that one of my main weapons is trash talk, and if that's a problem, fine by me but we probably shouldn't team up. I've made quite a few people rage quit by singling them out and insulting their play. Usually I target the guy who starts the game with "/all you guys suk" because he's obviously the one who takes the game more seriously than his teammates. If this is immature to you, no worries. I just think it's great to see that guy repeatedly go out of his way to attack me during group fights, which lowers his effectiveness and often gets him killed by my teammates.

So if anyone is interested in grouping up and dominating while we level up and improve our game, let me know either here or in-game!

PaulLeConquerant

06-11-2010

i am from Europe but i speak english, not very well but i fought a lot with an australian and he understood me!

i play teemo, but i can also play other chars, you only have to tell me who you need and i will look to learn him...
i am lvl 14 since 2 hours ago

if you want to see me add me to you friend and look if i am good enough for you!

greets
PaulLeConquerant

06-11-2010

hey man come check put the Red empire. www.theredempire.com

Angloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

You might be comfortable joining the LOLPwnzorz
www.lolpwnzorz.webs.com OR www.lolpwnzorz.freeforums.org

Tobias21

06-11-2010

If you havent found a team or group to play with yet, and still want to start a team, count me in. Im level 14 and I think im pretty good, though I don't want to appear cocky. I have no problem with trash talk, though I usually wont participate unless I dislike the other team for whatever reason.

Hit me up, thanks!

Mimz

06-11-2010

lvl 16 here
I talk trash some as well=/
im needin some peopel to play with

havocfett

06-11-2010

If you didn't trash talk I'd friend you in an instant :/

Mimz

06-11-2010

I only do it when it is needed (as like we are winning and the opposite kids are complaining/ insulting skills)

06-11-2010

come check out the Red Empire. www.theredempire.com we talk **** to everyone lol

Suijinheki

06-12-2010

Hey Lvl 18 here and i'd love to have people to play with as well