Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Anubis, The God of Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichPro

10-09-2011

Quote:
JASLegend:
Im not saying i care about the stuff. I actually like the idea. Shikishot started the thing.
And another thing. If the champion Has no great skills, its never cool. the one you remade of Hex had good ideas of the skills. I didnt like the design of the character for most things but the skills seemed cool.
ANYWAY to stop getting attacked i wanna review this one for the sake of i like doing it.
Innate- this seems like a cool idea. does another champ have something like this?
Q- Passive is cool. Explain the active please? thanks!
W-that seems awesome man. i wanna see this in action
E- Wow has a skill like this, so if you want Riot to make, you MIGHT have to change the name. other than that epicness.
R-Pic is awesome but im a little lost about it. explain?
i dont hate the idea, i love it
dont be mad at me

Well, i now understand you cuz the idea was that hes passive will make him gain an soul that walk with him after he kills and we forgot to write it down i will now fix it.

The Death mutiny active sends those 4 souls you gain at the enemy.

Verdinate

10-09-2011

Quote:
JASLegend:
Im not saying i care about the stuff. I actually like the idea. Shikishot started the thing.
And another thing. If the champion Has no great skills, its never cool. the one you remade of Hex had good ideas of the skills. I didnt like the design of the character for most things but the skills seemed cool.
ANYWAY to stop getting attacked i wanna review this one for the sake of i like doing it.
Innate- this seems like a cool idea. does another champ have something like this?
E- Wow has a skill like this, so if you want Riot to make, you MIGHT have to change the name. other than that epicness.
dont be mad at me

I'm friend of Mich so I'm answering for him

Innate- When you kill a unit (champion or unit) you gain a soul stack. The soul stacks can stack up to 4 times, granting you bonus attack damage. When you kill a CHAMPION you gain other kind of stack which doubles the passive bonus.

Q Ability- When you have max stacks you can exchange them to release a ghost on the enemy which will follow him, eventually fearing him and it will also deal physical damage over time.

E Ability- Just sends a ball of nuke that deals physical damage. I don't know about the name or anything.. but again, Riot do not care about names, just the idea behind them.

R Ability- You mark a target circle on the ground (Certian range). Then, enemies that are inside it lose all thier vision EXPECT for the vision inside the circle (They can only see themselves and thier allies (If there are any) in the circle itself). They also have reduced healing regen and magic resis, and they also take magic damage over time.
The circle is not passable and you can't flash through or use flashing out abiltieis like Kassadin's ultimate.

Verase

10-09-2011

Quote:
JASLegend:
dont be mad at me

When we thought about this champion i thought the death beam should be a cone skill shot but they both think it should be a target nuke so its still not clear but you got the idea

JASLegend

10-09-2011

I find it hilarious all of you commented mine. Lolz

Verase

10-10-2011

would love to see it

Verase

10-10-2011

bump

Shikishot

Recruiter

10-10-2011

The Ult sounds too powerful, you can't have a magic resistance debuff, health regen debuff, loss of vision, damage and an impassible object that can't be flashed through. That's just too much stuff to give a person, and it makes ganks way too easy. The impassible object is something Riot will never go with, there's a reason flash and teleport ults are in the game. The Q sounds horrible, just ganna say it, it sounds useless when it comes to team fights, because chances are you aren't going to have time to build up your stacks. W sounds ok as long as the circle is small enough as Nasus's spirit fire. E just sounds super generic and physical damage? Last time I looked beams were magic.

MichPro

10-10-2011

ok

MichPro

10-10-2011

bump

Cannonize

10-10-2011

why did you erase the signature on the bottom right of the pic?