[Champion Concept] Anubis, The God of Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichPro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Anubis, The God of Death.
Attachment 292017
Lore:

Quote:
In the deep abyss of Valoran, where all dead rest in peace, Anubis, the God of Death, embalmined deep inside, fissure between the space which were never meant to be seen. The God of Death, never encountered such event. He then teleported between spaces, upon the Fields of Justice. Anubis never entertained such allegations, for he knew others couldn't understand.

But they had to know where he came from. He exhibited his way of travelling to the Fields of Justice, but he also didn't know how. But he did remmber a vicious battle that was fought near the Varen Valley, with his God allies. He told them that, looking shy. He then was awaked assess the world's condition for the return of thier comeback.

"Death is weakness." - He said while speaking onto the Fields.
Attachment 292042
Torment's Abuse (Passive): Every Time Anubis Kills An Unit He Recive's This Unit's Soul And Gains A Temporary Buff Which Grants Him - Bonus Attack Damage Which Stacks 4 Times. (if Anubis Kills An Enemy Champion The Buff is Doubled - The Amount of Bonus attack Damage is Increased At Level 6 and 13).
(To make it clear when you kill a unit you get his soul that will walk around you, THE SOULS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU UNTIL YOU USE UR Q ABILLITY)

Attachment 292045
Q - Ability: Deaths Mutiny (Active): When Anubis Gains 4 Souls He Can Send Them On An Enemy Champion Fearing Him And Damaging Him Over Time.
(Passive): Anubis Basic Attacks Reduce The Enemy Armor For Temporary Time This Armor Reduction Can Stack 5 Times.

Attachment 292048
W - Ability: Endless Suffer Anubis Summons A Circle Around Him Which Deals Magic Damage Per Second, Anubis Heals Himself For The Precentage Of The Damage Dealt.

Attachment 292044
E - Ability: Death Beam Anubis Sends A Beam Of Death Which Deals Physical Damage And Slow The Enemy.

Attachment 292043
R - Ultimate Ability: Death Prison Anubis opens the gate to Valoran's deep abyss. Enemies in the area take instant magic damage and Lose their sight vision(except their vision in the gate or allies in it)and the gate is impassable terian. The gate lasts 4 seconds, and after 2 seconds it will become unstable and silence enemies in it for a short time

JASLegend

10-09-2011

that pic is awesome but where is the data

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASLegend View Post
that pic is awesome but where is the data
We are workign on it. Be patience please =)

Shikishot

10-09-2011

We have one of those, his name is Nasus.

JASLegend

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikishot View Post
We have one of those, his name is Nasus.
exactly he has a point. but i would like this to be a nasus skin

Verdinate

10-09-2011

Quote:
exactly he has a point. but i would like this to be a nasus skin
You may confuse this with Nasus, but it's not Nasus. Nasus is a "egypt human mummy dog", while Anubis is a god of death.

DrGoldblum

10-09-2011

so? Anubis is Egyptian, and looks to much like Nasus.

JASLegend

10-09-2011

actually i think anubis AND nasus are both based on the jackal. its a thing used in egyptian mythology: every god has an animal head so Anubis was given a jackal head. Riot took that and changed it to Nasus. Think same thing with Renekton since one god had a gator head i think

Verdinate

10-09-2011

Quote:
actually i think anubis AND nasus are both based on the jackal. its a thing used in egyptian mythology: every god has an animal head so Anubis was given a jackal head. Riot took that and changed it to Nasus. Think same thing with Renekton since one god had a gator head i think
This is the mytholgy of gods. You care too much about the apperance of the charcater but not reliable on the skills. Riot do not care about the name so much, or the lore, they take it for the abilities.

-

@mitchpro very cool development. would love to see it in game man

JASLegend

10-09-2011

Im not saying i care about the stuff. I actually like the idea. Shikishot started the thing.
And another thing. If the champion Has no great skills, its never cool. the one you remade of Hex had good ideas of the skills. I didnt like the design of the character for most things but the skills seemed cool.
ANYWAY to stop getting attacked i wanna review this one for the sake of i like doing it.
Innate- this seems like a cool idea. does another champ have something like this?
Q- Passive is cool. Explain the active please? thanks!
W-that seems awesome man. i wanna see this in action
E- Wow has a skill like this, so if you want Riot to make, you MIGHT have to change the name. other than that epicness.
R-Pic is awesome but im a little lost about it. explain?
i dont hate the idea, i love it
dont be mad at me