Tng needs 3-4 ppl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YOU SO BAD

10-15-2011

its funny that they are getting dominated on stream by people then when people want to try out for their team they say they dont meet requirements...lmao if your getting owned by these people then your requirements are obviously wrong. funny to watch tho you all are bad 0/3 and 2 cait i mean come on who you trying to lie to?

Ramusu Senpai

10-15-2011

Lmfao you know nothing.... Its me solo queing by myself... and if you play ranked at all WHICH assuming by your assumption you dont at all you wouldnt know that in alot of casing you WILL get some pretty bad people in solo que.... I know who **** is, Im refusing his tryout cuz I know him lolz, and Neg is the same way, Everyone has gotten a fair chance to tryout with manchowski then go through a second tryout with the team... as long as you meet the requirements I dont see a problem? Bash on it all you want though, you seem to know what youre talking about lol :]

Ramusu Senpai

10-15-2011

and out of 30 games, my caits got a 70% win ratio, I dont think thats bad at all :]

Manchowski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Bump Roles needed changed

Ramusu Senpai

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchowski View Post
Bump Roles needed changed
Rules* Hes nub :/

Manchowski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

^

jFran

10-16-2011

Can play multiple roles. Can solo w/ anyone. Strong at Noc Jungle / Support Ali. With vent. 1300. Active player, interested league play. ign jFran

Ramusu Senpai

10-16-2011

Bumpsies

Streaming : http://www.justin.tv/bakednowning

incurso

10-18-2011

yo best support here i was origanle going to be picked up as a sub for mlg i belive ps sorry for typing im high

Ramusu Senpai

10-19-2011

Bump still looking for a few more exceptional players!

Streaming : http://www.justin.tv/bakednowning