Which would be an adequate dragon tweak?

Buff his mid to late game health 11 52.38%
dragon is fine as it is 8 38.10%
or needs more buff/nerf 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Dragon Adjustment Discussions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

A lot of people think dragon needs to be be tweaked, namely that it is too easy to kill. Personally I agree that late game he melts a little bit too fast. Will buffing dragon's health balance it out?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=dragon

Original thread

rayoul

10-09-2011

Or maybe everytime he would be killed he could come back stronger, that could also be interesting

Angela Anderson

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoul View Post
Or maybe everytime he would be killed he could come back stronger, that could also be interesting
I actually really like this idea.

èXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Quote:
Hmm...that's not a bad idea actually.

good job chimpy

Recruiter

10-09-2011

okay am i the only one that could see that as being game breaking? especially if dragon pretty much gets focused down as soon as he spawns, for about 12 kills constantly gaining power...well it does all depend on how much he increases...how about to sorta balance it out we have the buff change in someway each time also? ie: longer duration, stronger effects, different effects, more gold?

EarthruneSkarner

10-09-2011

Quote:
It would, especially if the gains increase as the game goes on

Maybe increase his stat-growths per minute after every rebirth, too.

In all honesty, for the buff he gives, he should be almost baron-like in his strength lategame.

rayoul

10-09-2011

the buff is fine the way it is as it already grows reated to you level as u kill it.......the bigggest reason to kill dragon is for the money anyways so i dont think changing the gain would be smart .... it would just give 2 big of an advantage to the team tht drags