Official Unofficial Requests for Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

DysprosiumJudas, they don't need to do this, several junglers can already do these routes no matter what spawns, make a thread about it, and i'll talk to you more about it

ZapatillaLoca

10-11-2011

draft mode

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

"Move the Fountain Turret away from nexus tower"
And the fountain in general, there's this annoying thing where Anivia can cast her ult on the tower then retreat to the fountain and never run OOM or be easily interrupted. This makes Anivia + lategame champ great for long turtle games.

good job chimpy

10-12-2011

maybe balance TT? i'll admit that the amount of balancing depends on whose commenting but still we can all agree that support class is useless right? so then why can't there be different abilities that the characters have on different maps, or game types?

p.s. to the guy who made the wall of text completely unrelated to what this is talking about, while i really don't want to say it though i will, go QQ somewhere appropriate and not here.(i did read the text wall btw...okay most of it...please don't judge me)

Archaya

10-12-2011

I wish I could solo queue for ranked. That's all I want.

Zzodnumber1

10-13-2011

Tl;dr

Enchantz

10-15-2011

Solo queue would be great

SlappindaBass

10-15-2011

last turret is way to close to the super turret in back that rapes you, it makes it so the team winning canlt end the game, and its freakin bs