Twisted treeline tiers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

10-08-2011

and since teemo was nerfed he is garbage sorry .... he only becomes annoying if the 2 other guys carry you enough that you have access to the whole map for a while .... meaning tht if you are stuck close to your base your shrooms are just useless

yep .... before teemo had double the damage on shrooms .... cooldown on shroom was halved and they would slow more ..... also his ability to run faster would last twice as long and the cooldown was one third of what it is now .... transformaing a op char into a sh*t tier char .....

just like how heimerdiger had unlimited turrets when he was realeased, after he had 3 turrets that would level up ..... then he had 2 turrets with 6 second cooldown in beetween and now he has 2 turrets with a 25 second cooldown in beetween .... hes been nerfed from op char to just balanced char ( i still main heimer ) .. most of the chars i play my self are not even on this list ... and i have 1300 wins ...... so its not like its impossible to win with balanced chars ... the difference beetween op and up is not tht far appart ..... just like how a char without masteries is not tht far appart from a char with masteries ...... sometimes that little edge makes u win taugh ...... its always important to remember

Saiyushu

10-08-2011

try playing some ranked and you'll realize just how off your tier list is

Thy Bum Krum

10-08-2011

where does nidalee stand?

Blue Rude Dude

10-09-2011

In this thread we spam ellipsis.
.... .......... .... ... ..... . .......... ......... ... ... ..
. ............. ..

rayoul

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
try playing some ranked and you'll realize just how off your tier list is
we have no tier list in the forum so far...maybe you could help me out and share yours instead of just criticising , plus most of this tier list was taken from haoz, i just slightly modified it cosidering all the buffs and nerfs we had recently (the one he had was from like the yorick patch) ............

rayoul

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Rude Dude View Post
In this thread we spam ellipsis.
.... .......... .... ... ..... . .......... ......... ... ... ..
. ............. ..
i like junior members, always there for a smart relevant comment that make everybody suddenly smarter...Thanks for wasting space ..... go bother ur mom kid, she got you for a reason, if u just play ur computer its like ur just living at her house eating her food ...

i'm sure she would be glad to hear u say useless shat like that ...... go and dont come back ..... thanks

Blue Rude Dude

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoul View Post
i like junior members, always there for a smart relevant comment that make everybody suddenly smarter...Thanks for wasting space ..... go bother ur mom kid, she got you for a reason, if u just play ur computer its like ur just living at her house eating her food ...

i'm sure she would be glad to hear u say useless shat like that ...... go and dont come back ..... thanks
I'd like to respond but you're not even speaking English.

Also you're just angry because everyone downvoted you because your tier list is so awful. Did you seriously make that after over a thousand matches on TT, oh just read your post, you didn't even make it you just copy pasted it. Wow.

Xin Kaishek

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Rude Dude View Post
I'd like to respond but you're not even speaking English.

Also you're just angry because everyone downvoted you because your tier list is so awful. Did you seriously make that after over a thousand matches on TT, oh just read your post, you didn't even make it you just copy pasted it. Wow.
To be fair, the whole first page was a big ol' downvote fest.

Godzealot

10-09-2011

Soraka and Corki can be scary

rayoul

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzealot View Post
Soraka and Corki can be scary
A lot of elites say tht soraka is a good pick, but as a pro janna, sonna and karma player, I personally would use janna as my best bet beetween the four of them ( altaugh she need to suport a char with decent A.S., unlike soraka that needs a char that is mana hungry to be effective)

ill take her off the sh*t tier,

i remember when corki use to blind and see stealted champs with phosferous bomb but the good old days are over .... now hes pretty much just like ezreal expet he dosent give A.S. to his teamates ....... I also have the impression tht corki's ulti only becomes good when u get to lev 16 ,
im pretty sure that if corki gets fed early because he is carried by his team he becomes a monster, but if this window of oportunity is not well used its gg, especialy if he lanes against someone with a gap closer