Twisted treeline tiers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayoul

10-08-2011

Hi, I am a TT player only and managed to get to 1300 wins

I will give you 3 diferent tiers here, the 2 first that are OP and a last one that is UP

(Written in alphabetical order)

Nerf nao tier :

-amumu
-blitzcrank
-cho gath
-garen
-jax
-morderkaiser huehuehue
-renekton
-rumble
-singed

Godly tier :

-akali
-alistar
-brand
-gangplank
-gragas
-kennen
-lee sin (post nerf)
-malazar(underated since brand came out)
-nasus(post buff)
-pantheon(post buff)
-maokai
-nocturne
-nunu
-olaf (he is way underated, most people dislike the fact that he has no gap closer)
-poppy
-rammus ( his ult damages the petty TT buildings by alot)
-sion ( ap nuke)
-swain(ult only targets 3, usualy leaving 2 guys undamaged in SR, getting rylai is a must )
-trynd
-udyr (post nerf he is really not as scary taugh)
-veigar ( good pick if the enemy has ap nukes )
-Yorick
-xin zhao

Sh*t tier :

-ashe
-caitlin(omg garbage tier)
-corki (omg garbage tier)
-eveline
-irelia
-kartus
-kassadin
-kayle
-malphite
-shen
-sivir(omg garbage tier)
-taric
-teemo
-tristana (omg garbage tier)
-vladimir

This leaves about 40 champs that are really balanced ..................

Now, don't misunderstand me, champs in the Sh*t tier can be used, its just that they are way underpowered compared to other champs that do the same job ...

edit: lol i get downvoted because people dont see their favorite chars in the list ....... lol does this look like a contest ..... u think i'm mean because i dont put the only char u manage to play on the list .... get over ur self

plus most of the chars i play myself are not on the list .......... i had forgotten why i stoped posting stuff on the forum .... its coming back pretty quickly .. * sighhhhhhhh ............

hello i got 1300 win ........ your opinion of not even one tenth of my experience dosent mean anything to anyone .............. i guess ill just have to recopy this over and over again as it falls in banned threads by newbies ......... im not askin you if u agree or if u don't agree .... its a ****in reference that u read and learn from .. u know what u do when ur done ..... u get the **** out and u go play with ur self .. no point up voting my ass or downvoting .... ur just fackin borrowing a book from the library ....... when ur done readin u gtfo ty ty

Xin Kaishek

10-08-2011

Let me just say that Trynd, IMHO, belongs in the nerf nao tier, though that doesn't necessarily mean i think he should be nerfed. He is by far the most annoying.

Add Xerath to the godly tier. His natural AP tankiness plus his INCREDIBLE range and harass potential make him the perfect choice for soloing top.

Boo

10-08-2011

From experience vsing renekton, he isn't that great. He should be replaced with tryn

rayoul

10-08-2011

Perhaps you guys forgot wath trynd was like before the rage bar transfomation .... he was the best char for TT .... now hes just semi op ...... ,
if he can freefarm ur still kinda ****ed ... try to let him jungle whenever he pleases .... get a thornmail if he carries his team hard or if at least 1 of the other guys are ad .. also make sure to keep ur exaust for him when you start the combat and ur ignite as he activates undying rage ...

Xin Kaishek

10-08-2011

Who's the b-hole downvoting every single post in this thread? lol

rayoul

10-08-2011

ill get my bud sj408 to check it out with me to make sure it's accurate ...

He is ranked first in the world 4 TT atm (yes i checked both european server)

... hope he has time soon

rayoul

10-08-2011

lol at b-hole

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Teemo can be pretty good. He wards the entire map with ease.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

And *why* is Zilean not in at least god tier?

rayoul

10-08-2011

i am a very good zylean player ... however he is considered a support ......

i main a lot of support, janna, sona, karma just to name a few and none of them are in god tier ..... very simply because they are outclassed by all these other chars ... support are not useless ..... ..... but most people agree that they dont have a place in higher elo games even if they can ocasionally be used in very specific situation ..............

some people could even rank and win games playing with the garbage tier because every char is good in its own way ...... its just that some chars are just better than others overall and this is what this tier list represents ....

a good player will always win over a unexperienced player regardless of the champs they choose, so its the player that makes you win or loose the game ..... the char only slightly helps you

here, imagine that you will lane versus a guy .... if he offers you to choose his char for him ... would u rather lane versus a taric tht pretty much only stuns and heals or a mord tht can shield himself / shield other champ or allied minion, tht every attack he does gives him a shield on top of the other shield and that if his team manages to kill a guy, it turns the battle into a 4 v 2 (even if ur whole team is dead you can still 2 v 2 with ur clone) ... all this while beying very tanky ............................
you see where im going ... this example was extreme but this is pretty much what this tier list represents ........

remember that its not because ur char is in the sh*t tier that u should never play it again .. its a game made to have fun first of all ..... and secondo you can still work wonders with those underpowered chars ...

good luck to all and enjoy some TT fun