Hyun Kim, the Chakra Adept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Hyun Kim, the Chakra Adept

Passive: Seven Energies: (Innate) Hyun Kim uses Chakra for a resource. Chakra regenerates over time[2% per second] and with attacking [5 Chakra per hit]. Whenever a skill is used, 15% of total Chakra is used. If Hyun Kim reaches 0% Chakra, she is blinded and silenced for 2 seconds.

Q: Sahasara: (Passive) Hyun Kim regenerates Chakra faster depending on skill level.

Quote:
Chakra Regeneration Rate: +0/25/50/75/100 %
(Active) Hyun Kim fires off a sphere of Chakra Energy, dealing magic damage.
Quote:
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Range: 300
Magic Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+.5 per ability power)
W: Ajna: Hyun Kim observes target, reading movements and prepares to counter should target attack or use a skill for 5 seconds. If the attack or skill is out of range, only half the damage is blocked and does not successfully counter. Counters with physical damage. After 3 successful counters, Hyun Kim unleashes a dome of Chakra around her, dealing magic damage in a radius.
Quote:
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Range: 125
Physical Damage: 80/90/100/110/120 (+.6 per ability power)
Radius of AoE: 200
Magic Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+1.0 per ability power)
E: Anahata: Hyun Kim heals herself and gains bonus ability power and movement speed for 5 seconds. Allies in range are also healed for a percentage.
Quote:
Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
Heal: 15/30/45/60/75 (+.5 per ability power)
Bonus Ability Power: +(5/10/15/20/25)
Bonus Movement Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%
Radius of AoE heal: 300
Percentage of heal: 30/40/50/60/70%
R: Nirvana: Hyun Kim enters a state of tranquility, able to see everything on the map, except for stealthed.
Quote:
Cooldown: 70/60/50 seconds
Duration: 2/3/4 seconds
Range: Global
---------------------------------------------

Quote:
Health: 430 (+80)
Chakra: 100
Attack Damage: 54.8 (+3.2)
Attack Speed: 0.651 (+3%)
Range: 125
Health Regen: 6.5 (+.5)
Armor: 15 (+4)
Magic Resist: 30 (+2)
Mov Speed: 350

Tags: Melee, Mage, Support, Pusher
Quotes
Upon Selection:
- I flow with energy.
Movement/Attacking:
- Oom…
- *Deep breath*
- Inhale…exhale...
- Keep control.
- Must concentrate.
Taunt:
- *Swings a couple of kicks*
Joke:
- What?! I can’t hear you!
Ultimate:
- Ah~
- My mind’s eye is open.
- I have been enlightened.
Dance: Tai Chi

Skins:
Classic Hyun Kim: Ear buds that cover ears completely. Open kimono-like dress, with training garb underneath.
Jeweled Hyun Kim: Colored stones and gems worn over appropriate place of chakra. (ex. Amethyst bead on circlet.)
Acolyte Hyun Kim: A female version of Lee Sin’s to make a set.

Story:
A member of Ionia’s culture, Hyun Kim was a talented martial artist that was personally trained by Duchess Karma. Control of the body and mind was the focus of Hyun Kim’s life for 10 years, ever since she was a child. Karma had sensed within Hyun Kim a power, the spiritual chakra, that could be used to balance Valoran’s often violent nature. However, once Hyun Kim’s 19th birthday came around, the invasion began…
Noxus had attacked, indiscriminately razing and killing Ionia. Many villages were left in ruins, smoldering remains of once proud traditions. Lead by the Mad Chemist Singed, experiments were made, endangering lives ever further and leaving behind untold suffering. It was here that Hyun Kim became deaf.
Later, Ionia had eventually won their freedom through the Rematch, letting all Ionians begin to rebuild. Sadly, the scars of this atrocity cannot easily go away. Hyun Kim’s chakra flow had been disrupted, leaving her deaf and isolated from the world. She has adapted though, her sight amplified tenfold, granting her the ability to fight more effectively through observation. Hyun Kim was brought to the League by Duchess Karma to test out her ability, but all the Chakra Adapt wishes to do is fight Noxus and force them to face retribution.

----------------------

More concepts found at ElementSteel's Arsenal

Villanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Round 2:

Innate: So, it's like energy then, just with a penalty if you use it all up.

Q: Okay, I have a question or two about this. What's the range on this? because, i'm assuming this champion would need to get in close to farm minions, etc. but, what if you're laning against, say, Ashe? Do you put this on her, and for the next 5 seconds each time she auto attacks or volleys you deal damage to her and prevent the damage? That seems somewhat mean, also, do you need to remain close for this to work consistently?

W: Faster chakra regen. seems fine.

E: Self heal, and a small buff. Alright, don't see much wrong with it. Don't know how big the bonuses should be personally, was never good with numbers.

R: So, is it just you, who sees everyone? Or your entire team as well? Other than that, no complaints.

Overalls, it's alright. No real complaints other than her Q, though, I will say one thing. Since when does every monk from Ionia have to be disabled? Just my .02.

ElementSteel

10-12-2011

To get the ultimate out of the way, yes, only Hyun Kim is able to see on her mini-map. It's basically up to her to let the team know what the enemy plan potentially is (either through chat or teamspeak). And yes, that is exactly what Chakra technically is. :P

What the counter is that Hyun Kim activates it when she's meant to be auto-attacked. If it's a melee attack or skill with an effect, it's basically completely negated and return damage. However, should it be someone (like Ashe as you've brought up) only the damage is blocked, but effects will still apply. Ergo, should Ashe fire off her ult arrow, Hyun Kim could activate her counter and block the damage, but she will still be stunned. The counter will also works against minions, especially helpful when trying to set up successful counters to activate that chakra dome.

IMarius

10-12-2011

How do the lines of vision in her ultimate work? She just sees the enemy cutting through the fog of war like the dude in Dig Dug tunnels through dirt?

ElementSteel

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementSteel View Post
(Technically like Twisted Fate ult, except you are able to see the lines on mini-map of where the enemy is heading.)
That how you'll be able to see, their icons included.

IMarius

10-12-2011

Yeah, but no AI can successfully predict where they are going to go, which is why I was wondering if it just revealed the fog of war where they are and have been.

Villanova

10-12-2011

Quote:
To get the ultimate out of the way, yes, only Hyun Kim is able to see on her mini-map. It's basically up to her to let the team know what the enemy plan potentially is (either through chat or teamspeak). And yes, that is exactly what Chakra technically is. :P

What the counter is that Hyun Kim activates it when she's meant to be auto-attacked. If it's a melee attack or skill with an effect, it's basically completely negated and return damage. However, should it be someone (like Ashe as you've brought up) only the damage is blocked, but effects will still apply. Ergo, should Ashe fire off her ult arrow, Hyun Kim could activate her counter and block the damage, but she will still be stunned. The counter will also works against minions, especially helpful when trying to set up successful counters to activate that chakra dome.
Oh... I get it now. Hm, I would be against using her in randoms in that case, since the ult enforces communication, and from recent memory, that's a pipe dream unless you're playing with friends.

Her Q might be a bit overpowered in that case then, don't you think? I mean, up against a nuker like Annie, out of Annie's Q, W, and even R, you take no damage, and are stunned by Tibbers. This could go the same way with, say, Ryze, or some other heavy hitting nuker champion.

ElementSteel

10-12-2011

IMarius* In the case of Coop v. Ai? Hmm...honestly not sure if they have lines to show...that would probably be up to Riot to explain.

Villanova* No, no, the counter would only block one instance of damage, one skill. If I may use your Annie example, it would block only the damage from Disintegrate, everything else will still hurt.

And forgot to answer before about disabled monks: Sona's Ionian and she's mute. I wanted a See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil thing going. :X

Villanova

10-12-2011

Quote:
IMarius* In the case of Coop v. Ai? Hmm...honestly not sure if they have lines to show...that would probably be up to Riot to explain.

Villanova* No, no, the counter would only block one instance of damage, one skill. If I may use your Annie example, it would block only the damage from Disintegrate, everything else will still hurt.

And forgot to answer before about disabled monks: Sona's Ionian and she's mute. I wanted a See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil thing going. :X
So, you'd counter a skill, then it would have a charge or something on it? So, after 3 successful uses, you would unleash the bubble thingy? (Is that the technical term?) That makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

IMarius

10-12-2011

No no, I mean there is just no way to show where an enemy champion is going to be. I suppose the vision would be able to show you all possible directions a champion would be able to go within a certain range, but imagine that you activate your ult, you see an enemy champion pushing a lane, instead of continuing to push, they move into the jungle to kill creeps or move to another lane.

There is just way to predict that.