Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hidetsugu, the Lone Avenger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

01-31-2013

From the shadows comes a man seeking revenge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilkusWolfus

02-23-2013

[P]: I like this. I feel like it should be /per champion slain since he is a Lone Avenger. Giving him that turning the tides of a team fight holy **** this dude just cleaned up pentakill status!

[Q]: Sounds pretty straight forward. Really isn't a [Q] skill though.
I suggest switching it with [E] since [Q] is usually the spamming damage ability.

[W]: Not much to say here, Damage and utility. Good.

[E]: Holy **** this dude will kill everyone at once. 45 energy cost so he can use it 4 times in 4s at 600r (Flash range being 450r) doing 90 (+75% bonus AD) = 400+ damage in a huge circle in a short time. You don't need any other skills. Run in spamming [E], Pentakill.
I suggest 5s flat cd, 500r, possibly have it reduce the damage the more foes the attack hits. That way it will hit hard on single targets but not completely destroy a whole team. Goes a bit with a chained weapon losing momentum.

[R]: Kinda confused me here. How long does the pull last? What's close enough?...To you? Additional 1s bleed...why only 1s?
I suggest making it cost energy even a little bit, add at least 20s on the cooldown, remove bleed from being chained and add it to only if they get x range from you where you pull it out violently causing them to bleed for 5s or something.

I hope this helps. I don't mean to come off pushy but it's just how I'd improve it. Take it or leave it. =P