Hidetsugu, the Lone Avenger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Hidetsugu, the Lone Avenger

Passive: Vengence: (Innate) Whenever Hidetsugu is involved in and survives a fight where an ally is slain, Hidetsugu gains attack damage (+10/20/30) and crit chance (+5/10/15 %) until the fallen ally revives.
(Means Hidetsugu should always be in a teamfight. /participating/ is defined as being in combat with ally(s) nearby in radius. Does not stack with multiple allies dying.)

Q: Self-Defense: Hidetsugu enters a stance with his kusarigama being swung for 3 seconds. If he is attacked during the stance, he will cancel the attack and counter with critical physical damage. If attacked from out of range, Hidetsugu will only block damage if it's physical.

Quote:
Cost: 25 Energy
Range: 250
Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds
Counter damage dealt: 30/40/50/60/70 % of Attack Damge.
W: Eye for an Eye: Hidetsugu slashes enemy champion’s eye, blinding them for 1 second and dealing physical damage.
Quote:
Cost: 50 Energy
Cooldown: 15/13/11/9/7 seconds
Range: 125
Physical Damage: 25/50/75/100/125 (+.5 per bonus attack damage)
E: Circle of Death: Hidetsugu spins around once with his kusarigama loose, dealing physical damage to enemies hit.
Quote:
Cost: 45 Energy
Cooldown: 5/4/3/2/1 Seconds
Radius: 600 (estimate)
Physical Damage: 30/45/60/75/90 (+.75 per bonus attack damage)
R: Iron Reaper: Hidetsugu tosses his kusarigama a long distance. If it should hit an enemy champion, it initially deals physical damage, pulling the target to him each second and causing them to bleed for the duration of the pull. Enemy can move around, but cannot escape. When close enough, more physical damage is dealt and target is free and bleeds for 1 more second.
Quote:
Cost: 0 Energy
Cooldown: 60/55/50 seconds
Range: 1500
Range per pull in: 500
Initial & Final Physical Damage: 50/100/150 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
Physical Damage Per Second: 30/45/60 (+.75 per bonus attack damage)
--------------------------------------------
Quote:
Health: 410 (+75)
Energy: 200
Attack Damage: 55.5 (+2.5)
Attack Speed: 0.66 (+4%)
Range: 175
Health Regen: 6.5 (+.5)
Energy Regen: 50
Armor: 15 (+3)
Magic Resist: 30
Mov. Speed: 345

Tags: Assassin, Melee, Fighter
Quotes
Upon Selection:
- My friends and family…
Movement/Attacking:
- Brothers, you are not forgotten.
- I will avenge you!
- I will fight on.
- They shall pay!
Taunt:
- I shall make you face redemption.
Joke:
- I will survive!
Ultimate:
- You’re mine!
- Come here!
- Your fate is sealed.
Dance: Vanilla Ice “Ninja Dance”

Skins:
Classic Hidetsugu: Blackish garb not covering head. Normal Kusarigama.
Ronin Hidetsugu: Samurai armor. Kusarigama has a spiked club at the end.
Shinobi Hidetsugu: Pitch black ninja garb, hooded, with more ornate blades for the kusarigama.

Story:
Noxus was aggressive in their invasion on Ionia, effectively destroying anything that was worth nothing to them. One of their top soldiers, the Mad Chemist Singed, was especially efficient in his work. About 5 villages went down to Singed alone. But from ashes can come forth rebirth, especially in the form of revenge. Hidetsugu was the sole survivor of a village attack, awaking to find that everyone he knew and loved were dead or taken away. He was left isolated, in despair, and seething with rage. Hidetsugu swore revenge, to avenge his brethren, to defeat Noxus, and to kill Singed. The Institute of War allowed him this chance, admitting the survivor so that he may try to do what he sought to do.

----------------------

More concepts found at ElementSteel's Arsenal

JASLegend

10-08-2011

you made more? are you serious?
anyway REVIEW TIME!
Innate- nasty and specific
Q-neat
W-is blind in the game? if so wut does it do
E-cool but lower CD 15 is rly high for something this cheap. try making CD 5/4/3/2/1, lowering damage heavily and give no bonus and it becomes spam skill
R-Cool idea
check Vandalus plz i added stuff

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Yes, there's blind. Teemo's Q and Heimer's grenade. What it does is make it so autoattacks miss every time. I thought that 3 seconds was spammable enough at level 5.

JASLegend

10-08-2011

oh well now that you explain it W seems fine

Henebethoe

10-08-2011

Copy written name by Wizard's of the Coast

KiteMeGood

10-09-2011

I will give a proper lore for Hidetsugu (which as Henebethoe said is a copyright infringement)

Background:

"Many ionians remember the invasion from Noxus, but none remembered it as well as Hidetsugu. Trained as a potential candidate for the Kinkou Ninjas, a triumvirate of ninjas sent to preserve the natural order as dictated by the fates. Hidetsugu was one of the many ninjas who seeked that illustrous position but had his dreams taken away by Kennen. A hyperactive yordle who's gifts proved much worthier then his combat style. Akali's fighting skills and adherance to balance managed to best Hidetsugu in combat. He bitterly denounced the Kinkou Ninjas and worked as a solo agent. At first he was working as personal guard for certain clients, never asking what is the nature of the assignments were. Only to realize too late the nature of his missions.

During his work as a spy, his information was given to Noxus who used to plan their means of invasion. When the call to arms to defend Ionia arrive did he realize what he did was too late. Singed and Warwick used the information he collected, from maps of hidden villages, blueprints to develop deadly spells and poisons and the composition of enemy forces (name his people's armed forces). Ionia's defenses were easily overcome thanks to his "treason". The results were devasting and the images of death, fear and violence forever changed Hidetsugu. When Warwick and Singed became part of the League of Legends. Hidetsugu seeked redemption the only way he could. To kill Warwick and Singed and eventually eliminate the Kinkou NInja for causing the start of his suffering.

"I was the instrument of chaos once, now I will bring order through revenge"

ElementSteel

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henebethoe View Post
Copy written name by Wizard's of the Coast
How? Hidetsugu is an actual name. Hell, look up Toyotomi Hidetsugu. I mean yes, I did look to MtG for names, but I made sure it wasn't only from it first.

JASLegend

10-09-2011

ElementSteel, I know the E is the Sort-of-in-a-way spam skill but why not reduce the CD and have no ratio. Then it would be rly good imo

IMarius

10-12-2011

All of his Energy costs except his ultimate seem extremely low, like never run out of energy low. I would research the energy costs for Shen, Kennen and Akali on the league of legends wiki so you can adjust them accordingly. You can also see a decent energy cost on my ninja, Kagemon

wants to sleep

10-12-2011

I need you to add base stats and l18 stats before I can do a review of a champ