Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enoch, the Sky Wurm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

10-08-2011

Enoch, the Sky Wyrm

Passive: Cloud Nine: (Innate) Enoch gains a bonus movement speed equal to 2% of Enoch's total mana. Bonus is reduced by 50% for .5 seconds with a skill usage.

Q: Corkscrew: Enoch flies forward in a spiral, dealing physical damage and returning to original position. (Skillshot)

Quote:
Range: 500/550/600/650/700
Cost: 175 mana
Cooldown:6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds
Physical Damage: 80/100/120/140/160 (+.75 per bonus attack damage)

W: Constriction: Enoch coils around target, squeezing them tightly, dealing physical damage and stunning them both for a duration.
Quote:
Range: 300
Cost: 80/100/120/140/160 mana
Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 seconds
Stun Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
Physical Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 (+.15 per bonus attack damage)

E: Spellbound Scales: Enoch coils itself into a position of defense, lowering his movement speed by 25% yet gaining bonus armor and magic resist for 3 seconds, taunts those in radius for 1.5 seconds, and absorbs half the damage taken as mana.
Quote:
Cost: 100/110/120/130/140/150 mana
Cooldown: 15 seconds
AoE radius: 300
Armor and Magic Resist Bonus: 10/20/30/40/50

R: Dive Bomb: Enoch sails through the air and crashes down, dealing physical damage then blinding and silencing all enemy targets in radius for 1.5 seconds.
Quote:
Cost: 200 mana
Range to Center of AoE: 1200
Radius of AoE: 200
Cooldown: 50/40/30 seconds
Physical Damage: 100/200/300 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)

Quote:
Health: 380 (+95)
Mana: 225 (+60)
Attack Damage: 58 (+1)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3%)
Range: 150
Health Regen: 5 (+.5)
Mana Regen: 5 (+.5)
Armor: 15 (+4)
Magic Resist: 35
Mov. Speed: 340

Tags: Melee, Fighter, Tank

Quotes
Upon Selection:
- The sky is my domain.
Movement/Attacking:
- My speed is unmatched.
- The clouds seem lonely from down here.
- The magic fuels me.
- They cannot flee from me!
- Who needs wings?
Taunt:
- You’re too slow! Hahahaha!
Joke:
- Stop telling me to bite my tail!
Ultimate:
- *Grand roar*
Dance: Dragon Dance

Skins:
Classic Enoch: Grayish scales, small tusks, roundish head.
Lucky Enoch: White fur and a slight snout.
Aztec Enoch: Yellow scales, feathers near head, round head.
Eastern Dragon Enoch: Shining blue scales, appears to be water particles all around model to perhaps look like a mirage, with a defined snout, antler horns, whiskers and tusks.

Story:
The Ironspike Mountains is a realm of fantasy, home to many majestic and wondrous creatures. Majority of these beasts are great scaled dragons, ranging from the winged to the grounded, the brutal to the intelligent, the fire-spouting to the wind-beating. There is one dragonic entity that stands out however, and that is the Sky Wurm Enoch. A sentient creature, Enoch is considered the king of the sky, keeping watch of all that are below. It has observed the turmoil that the warring nations of Demacia and Noxus have caused. Fearing for the safety of its home, Enoch has come down the mountain and gone to the Institute of War, hoping to end the violence that seems to have no end.

----------------------

More concepts found at ElementSteel's Arsenal (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3054125)

TOXIC TAPEWORM

10-20-2011

needs some work but I like the idea of a tanky dps built off of mana...just some food for thought below.

First off the passive. Consider manamune, sheen and frozen heart. your scaling alone for speed would have to be so little that it would be negligible for the majority of the game or it would seriously OP.

Secondly, is Q a skill shot....it should be. considering at 40% cdr its like a 2.4 sec cd. granted the base dmg is low but it has a good ratio. so you may want to up the cd to more like 14 sec reducing to 10 ec at lvl 5.

third, since enoch is built around mana for speed and especially since she is going to need it for power and sustainability i am not sure where you were headed with this skill. Mainly because what does this skill do? does it make you turn to stone like when cass hits you with her ult but gives you your defence. Or is it an activate like a galio shield but with personal mana restore and defensive stats. Also you may want to consider that it is mreo than likely not going to be necessary and will feel like a wasted spell. Consider just changing to a mana shield like blitz but smaller but with the defence boost.

ok seriously your e skill is extremely op. No champion in the game gets an effective single cast 3 second stun. rammus at most gets a 2.5 second taunt maximum. same with fiddle. and atleast they kinda move around. 3 second disable is way too strong. I recommend if you want the stun ok. start at .8 and scale by.3 up to 2.1 second stun. increase you base dmg by 15/20/25/30/35 respectively and your bonus dmg may be brought up a smidge as well.

I am guessing this is similar to Pantheons ult. the base dmg is ok if it takes a light reduc for being away from the middle. the blind will still be applied but the dmg may take up to a 25% reduction for being closer to the edge rather than the middle...Also the CD is slightly too short yet again with CDR at 40% this champ has an effetive 18 second cd which gives them way too much power. you may want to consider drastically reducing the power or fix the CD time to more like 100/80/60.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

I love it all, to be frank.

The passive is good. Rammus, Hecarim, Master Yi, there is a new lightning bolt in town.

1500 mana = 45 movement speed....You wouldn't need boots lol.

Very helpful passive, you don't see a lot of those.

Also, with Wring out, I expect Enoch to be rooted, right? I heard it used to be 3 seconds. I think 2.25 makes it fine and dandy.

The mini Galio ult makes him a great initiator. Ult in, W the adc and then E. Watch the blinded team try and hurt you while your team cleans them up.

The CC is strong in this one. I feel that tank is ultimately his best playstyle late game. I envision him playing up in top lane, harassing with Q, setting up ganks with W and E.

Though to be fair, I think the W-E combo in the laning phase is pretty powerful, essentially a 2.25 second stun with level 1 on each. Not OP, but pretty darn powerful.

ElementSteel

01-29-2013

Thank you for the review. Yeah, I had to go over it again and do some things with it before I made it officially done again.

I always felt that a tank that's this fast could be effective, being in any position it needs to be in.

Yes, Enoch is technically rooted, I should put that in to clarify. Sorry. >.<;;

I was trying not to be exactly like Idol of Durand really. Wasn't sure if the lower range and duration and lack of damage would be enough.

Hmm...I'm not entirely sure how I could lower the power of the combo (If I really even should).

Edit* Perhaps...would it be too weak if I made it so Spellbound Scales only affected those facing him (but in turn make the AoE wider?)

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Its not like the Idol of Durand because it doesn't store and release damage, however the taunt itself is a great initiator for a gank. Then you have your W and you know the rest.

Its no real problem, I was just expecting it to make him a very scary lane, even if your champ out-damages him, he has great set-up potential. Keep the stats, maybe lower his movement speed when he uses his E, because he takes a defensive stance.

You could make it that his passive doesn't work for a bit after using that ability or maybe just give him a percentage slow for a bit. Just to make it a bit trickier for Enoch.

And of course, time to advertise my champ. Sorry for shameless plugging of my own creations...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3055445

ElementSteel

01-29-2013

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
Its not like the Idol of Durand because it doesn't store and release damage, however the taunt itself is a great initiator for a gank. Then you have your W and you know the rest.

Its no real problem, I was just expecting it to make him a very scary lane, even if your champ out-damages him, he has great set-up potential. Keep the stats, maybe lower his movement speed when he uses his E, because he takes a defensive stance.

You could make it that his passive doesn't work for a bit after using that ability or maybe just give him a percentage slow for a bit. Just to make it a bit trickier for Enoch.

And of course, time to advertise my champ. Sorry for shameless plugging of my own creations...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3055445

Alrighty, thank you again. I think I might do that with Cloud Nine and the slowing instead of a coil.

Just let me get through this class and then I'll take a look at your concept, alright?

H Minnow

01-29-2013

Lets start with the stats, his movespeed is really high considering his passive. I would bring it down to a more reasonable level.

The passive is really good but considering the options you have for mana and the sheer amount of mana you can get I would say either lower it to maybe 2% all levels, or make it 3% all levels but make it current mana. Its not difficult to get a 2500 mana pool with tank items and 3% makes that 75 ms which is quite the ms for building the cheapest stat in the game.

The other abilities are all quite nice but for his W I would suggest getting rid to the DoT linked to the stun element. Its existed in the past for a few champions and it caused the problems with the move not dealing full damage because someone would build Mercuries Treads so it would be far worse now when we have champs that can get 60%+ CC reduction that would make the ability deal practically 0 damage. I would say just give it a flat damage on hit.

ElementSteel

01-29-2013

Quote:
H Minnow:
Lets start with the stats, his movespeed is really high considering his passive. I would bring it down to a more reasonable level.

The passive is really good but considering the options you have for mana and the sheer amount of mana you can get I would say either lower it to maybe 2% all levels, or make it 3% all levels but make it current mana. Its not difficult to get a 2500 mana pool with tank items and 3% makes that 75 ms which is quite the ms for building the cheapest stat in the game.

The other abilities are all quite nice but for his W I would suggest getting rid to the DoT linked to the stun element. Its existed in the past for a few champions and it caused the problems with the move not dealing full damage because someone would build Mercuries Treads so it would be far worse now when we have champs that can get 60%+ CC reduction that would make the ability deal practically 0 damage. I would say just give it a flat damage on hit.

Blargh, relic from before movement speed was hit. Sorry, it's fixed now! >.<

Hmm... Although I'm not sure about 75 being THAT much faster (especially when compared to people like Yi or Rammus which was my intention), I can make it so it's just 2% all around. It would take like 3000 mana to get 60 movement speed, which I am fine with.

Didn't realize Tenacity could cause that many problems. Ok, I can work with a single hit at the onset of the attack.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

The new details to Cloud Nine and his E are very nice.

To add to his E, maybe make it a constant effect, taunting nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds in a certain range, instead of a one time taunt. That makes him able to hobble (since his movement speed is down) and taunt everyone and drag them in a certain direction. When his E finishes, the taunt finishes.

Great way to peel for you team. Just a thought, mind you. E as it is is good.

He's shaping up to be a highly mobile and helpful tank.

I approve of this.

ElementSteel

01-29-2013

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
To add to his E, maybe make it a constant effect, taunting nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds in a certain range, instead of a one time taunt. That makes him able to hobble (since his movement speed is down) and taunt everyone and drag them in a certain direction. When his E finishes, the taunt finishes.

Great way to peel for you team. Just a thought, mind you. E as it is is good.
I approve of this.

Not sure how I feel about a refreshing taunt really. Thank you for your input though.