Brimstone, the Winged Myth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Remember that time before Shyvana when people demanded a dragon? I remember that time...

thorath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Can ranged champions and turrets target him in his ult? His ult would also function incredibly well as an escape mechanism, he goes below 40% HP and then flies off into the sunset. It might be better if he can't fly in combat, or so that Brimstone isn't untargetable. Also, what would happen if he tried flying of the map?

ElementSteel

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorath View Post
Can ranged champions and turrets target him in his ult? His ult would also function incredibly well as an escape mechanism, he goes below 40% HP and then flies off into the sunset. It might be better if he can't fly in combat, or so that Brimstone isn't untargetable. Also, what would happen if he tried flying of the map?
That was what I had in mind. I guess I forgot to put it down in writing >.<;;
Yes, ranged abilities and attacks still reach him. Aaaand as for flying off the map...INVISIBLE WALLS! 8D;;

thorath

02-26-2013

Another question: If his ult is a toggle, don't you recast toggle-able spells to deactivate them? So wouldn't the second cast deactivate his ult, and thus not allow him to swoop back up(unless you meant for him not to swoop back up)? And Brimstone looks like he'll be amazing, good work my friend.

ElementSteel

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorath View Post
Another question: If his ult is a toggle, don't you recast toggle-able spells to deactivate them? So wouldn't the second cast deactivate his ult, and thus not allow him to swoop back up(unless you meant for him not to swoop back up)? And Brimstone looks like he'll be amazing, good work my friend.
I guess I could just make it like a 1 second cooldown before he can fly again. The thing is he has full control when flying, like he's still moving as he would on the ground with right clicking. Just thought that because he's going on for a long time, it would just drain mana as he goes to prevent him from just staying up there.