Why do people insist on ganking bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfalisk

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
Saying you have "no idea where the other 3 champions are" if you don't gank bottom is just plain dumb. TT is a super small map, and if you sit by your tower, and push your creep waves, and they don't show up in their lanes...duh, they're in the jungle! :P Shouldn't be too hard to figure out from where they will want to show up to try and gank you, either, as those regions are limited as well.
Asserting that TT is a small map is not some kind of safety measure. Nor is "Lol they are in the jungle if they aren't in lane". Each lane is gankable from at least two paths leading from the jungle as soon as you leave the protection of the outermost tower.

Whether it be a gank to Bot or not, it's wiser to move as a team during the first 1:30 in order to ascertain where the enemy team isn't, so you can tell what's safe, at least initially. If your entire team just camps their lane towers waiting for minion spawn, the chances of you or your teammates giving up first blood skyrockets.

èXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

I'd gank bot if I had a good premade team. Otherwise, people don't know how to handle themselves. Getting a kill to give a kill does nothing early game. I prefer to gank the person going solo top. 2v1 gank, leave one bot to have it seem normal.

Zionyx

10-09-2011

Because ganking bot in TT is a noob thing and since most people are bad at TT they do it.

Yet everybody whos good at TT doesn't.

I am more greezy

10-09-2011

HAI RUNNING BEAR

mwahaha i found you

PhaustyFrosty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Make them face check a bush first, and you should be able to come out victorious as long as you have some type of stun then exhaust behind it. I like TT because of the closeness you are to your team, no matter what you're seconds away.

kLL

10-09-2011

For me it started out as the thing to do, then as I learned how the game goes it became something to do for the 30 seconds before the minions started to spawn, and also to try and get first blood.

I don't wanna sit around for 30 seconds... it's more fun to start the fight asap.