Playing to be Evil: The Darker Side of LoL [2.0]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feardragon

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
Lulz, talk to me when you have more then 30 games played.

Until then just keep feeding the trolls.
You're telling me not to respond to you but then you're telling me to feed you.

Make up you mind woman.

Foreshadowed

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardragon View Post
You're telling me not to respond to you but then you're telling me to feed you.

Make up you mind woman.
Come back when you have 40 games played,

inb4 more failed humor

RyzeAgainst

09-26-2009

Foreshadowed = a terrible troll, a terrible player, nerdraging against the spreading of the mindgames strat that so easily works on him.

Lol, I actually have played Foreshadowed before and raped him using these strats. He ragequit out pretty early when he couldn't take it. It would explain why he is so anti this thread.

I have over 600 played games, and for anyone thats curious, Foreshadowed is just one of those kids that runs in 1 v 4, feeds, and blames his team. He also likes to blame hero matchups, lag or "unfair" mindgames such as these.

Ignore the scrub. He hit his glass ceiling a long time ago, and doesn't know how to get better. Strategies like this intimidate him to the core, because they are so effective vs his weak mind.

Foreshadowed

09-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyzeAgainst View Post
Foreshadowed = a terrible troll, a terrible player, nerdraging against the spreading of the mindgames strat that so easily works on him.

Lol, I actually have played Foreshadowed before and raped him using these strats. He ragequit out pretty early when he couldn't take it. It would explain why he is so anti this thread.

I have over 600 played games, and for anyone thats curious, Foreshadowed is just one of those kids that runs in 1 v 4, feeds, and blames his team. He also likes to blame hero matchups, lag or "unfair" mindgames such as these.

Ignore the scrub. He hit his glass ceiling a long time ago, and doesn't know how to get better. Strategies like this intimidate him to the core, because they are so effective vs his weak mind.

Anyone on the internet can make **** up..try to keep the strawmen to a minimum though please.

Preening ******s like you should troll on your actual accounts if you want to call me out. Id happily 1v1.

PS, Ryzeagainst is just a troll account.

ZGBudai

09-26-2009

Wow... this is simply amazing.

If you want some stories for some of the greatest psychological battles, here's a link to cracked.com's top 5 mindgames played by generals in war.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17319...mind****s.html

ShankYou

09-26-2009

Well written, concise, and factual. Almost a shame you released such good info for poker and for anything competitive in nature for that matter. A++

DervishSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2009

great guide, i loved it. i greatly appreciated the allies section, has i frequently lead with actions rather than speaking and try to see the strategic and tactical side rather than skill. a properly placed noob is more help than a pro that is jungling by himself.
we MUST play together, my ign is the same;ech0z

TheHeretic

09-27-2009

Due to limitations with the forum, mainly a lack of formatting options, the next version will be exclusively in the PDF format. 3.0 will be launched today!

ZGBudai

09-27-2009

Holy shizzle, you just completely ditched the monster of a guide you made to make a behemoth of a guide?

You sir, have way too much time on your hand

but we love you for it.

Scrimshaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
entirely valid?....These fanboys don't understand how a forum works.
yes i would rather play then "forum" lol what ever that is. but i think forums are for posting opinions, strategys, sharing information, improving game play and functionality. Mostly positive stuff. I also relize there will allways be punk kids that are probably picked on in real life that will troll forums and say negative things about other peoples imput and opinions. As far as the fanboy comment if that ment that i enjoyed reading this.. then yes im a fan. Can you teach me how to "forum"?